Problems that need to be dealt with!!!

Okay Dani, I gues its up to us to do as we feel is right, with your guidance of course.

most likely i would have internet access in hk, so dont worry about me not coming to the site.

OK Buddy Cheers.

Firefly I noticed your new avatar. Nice!

I made it from the programme SS Tiger mentioned. Its free and once you get the basics, easy to use.

I recommend it. And thanks. I just cut out a photo from this site and imposed it on the site background colour.

What program would that be? :oops:

This http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/

Please note that if you’ll step down as a combat photographer, FW must remove the access in our room of this newly user SS Tiger. It’s still early for him to join the “War room”.

I agree there. SS Tiger would like to be the Combat Photographer, just got a PM from him.

Would this bother you Panzer? If it does we can ask him to wait a while.

It is an embarassing situation for our PzKpfw VI Tiger.

Maybe we could have 2 users in charge with (as SS Tiger suggested).

PzKpfw VI Tiger (also being a mod with the right to access the War room)

SS Tiger (with NO access in War room)

I agree, theres no harm in two Combat Photogs, will I mail ss Tiger and tell him to get in contact with Pz-Tiger for his instructions and duties?

FW have the final word on this matter.

This wouldn’t bother me that much Firefly.

If you feel the need to set up a chain of command sort of thing like that, I will comply. Or I could start him off, let him go and see what happens from there?

Tiger, please express your feelings. It is OK or you want to be the sole photographer (with a new software, of course).

Tiger, you beat me up :lol:

I will step down as CP. It would be nice to have a new user learn to do valuable site service. That may possibly make him a candidate for moderator later.

If you are absolutely sure Tiger? There is no harm of your being the lead Photographer?

If you guys think it is usefull for me to be the head CP and SS Tiger is something like an apprentice, I suppose that would work too. But I have no qualms in stepping down from my position if asked to. As long as it’s for the good of the site. :slight_smile:

actually i kind of oppose to have new CP, SS tiger shouldnt be the new CP just because he knows how to use some software
after all, he is only a sergent

Er no offence FW, but what rank were you when you became an Admin, and what has Rank got to do with anything?

Your descision though, I’m just voicing my thoughts about it thats all.

no, its okay to ask me
i was admin when i am sergent major, which i am still seven post away from being promoted

anyways, i just want to be loyal to my current mod roster unless they make some terrible mistake