Quiz

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn cheaters :lol: why dont just tell not check image . :lol: we will see next time :wink:,Tiger your turn i think so. 8)

Ok question…

What rifle are these men firing and what company manufactures it?

The XM8 by ATK (Alliant Techsystems)?

XM8 is correct - and the rifle uses componets made by ATK, but it is manufactured by ________ ?

ARDEC ( U.S. Army Armament Research, Development, and Engineering Center)?

Sorry… No.

Hint: One of the founders of the company that now manufactures the XM8 is Alex Seidel. That probably gives it away… :o

Sorry… No.[/quote]

Dam it i was pretty sure about that one… :evil:

Sorry… No.[/quote]

Dam it i was pretty sure about that one… :evil:[/quote]

:oops: Read my Hint

Should I give it away?

Im finished with that :oops:

Anyone else wants to try?

Im finished with that :oops:

Anyone else wants to try?[/quote]

Dani…Clauss? Anyone wanna give it a shot?

Bzzzzzzzzzzt… And the answer is Heckler & Kotch.

The XM8 is the project name for a lightweight assault rifle system under development by the German small arms manufacturer Heckler & Koch (H&K) on behalf of the U.S. Army. The Army’s main purpose in contracting for this prototype weapon is to provide replacement options for the venerable but aging M16 rifle, after the XM29 program ran into problems. The Army’s goal is a weapon that is cheaper, lighter, and more effective than the M16 and M4 Carbine series of weapons. The XM8 is not just one weapon, but a system which can be reconfigured with appropriate parts to be any one of several variants including a short-barreled personal defense weapon to a bipod-equipped support weapon.

The XM8 is based on the kinetic energy module of Alliant Techsystems’s XM29 OICW project, of which the weapon mechanisms were the responsibility of H&K. Following the indefinite delay of the OICW project, the U.S. Army requested that H&K design stand-alone weapons from the XM29’s kinetic energy and high explosive modules.

Note my Italics… That’s where Tsolias most likely got the idea that Alliant Techsystems was making the XM8.

-all info above taken from wikipedia-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM8

OK new question (should be relitively easy) - what is the highest official American Army Rank and how many stars are there in the insignia.

General of the Army. ww2admins rank…5 stars.

General of the Army. ww2admins rank…5 stars.[/quote]

I’m terribly sorry - but no. That is the second highest rank in the American Army Heirarchy.

That probably gives it away so here’s the answer:

General of the Armies of the United States of America. A 6 Star General. That is a position that has only been held by two people in history; George Washington (posthumiously) and John J. Pershing.

George Washinton (left) and Pershing (right)

The Six Star Rank

A little more info about it’s 6 Star Rank:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

Please, someone post another question. :smiley:

Dani’s turn,or i am wrong. :smiley: