Serious Issues with Erwin.

Firefly, is it he or you stays or goes ?

I know it can be annoying when he has a hissy fit, but he’s only a youngster, I’m sure he’ll come right in the end.

Nope, Ive come to the end of my tether with He. A MOD either grips him, or Im outta here. He can stay if he wants to be civil, but if he cant, I am going to look for another site to go to.

I want to add, I know this is unofficial and in no way if Erwin loses the vote will he have to leave.

But if nothing else, I am a man of honour. I will go. I just want to bring this to attention. This is either a WW2 site with some off topic stuff, or as Scaley said it is the Falkland/Malvinas in colour site with some ww2 additions.

You decide…

Him, every time. Sorry to see it come to this though.

I wonder who voted for Firefly?

Is this British humor or should i actually answer that? 8)

There must be a better way to settle this…rather extreme dont you think! :frowning:

Edited to add:

Plus if we kick Erwin I fear we will never get anyone past 2nd lieutentant. LOL

Firefly would you be willing to let the mods and admins discuss this issue a bit further? I would hate to lose either one of you but you seem to have the “something must be done spirt.” Could you PM me with your list of complaints and example. Erwin you can do the same. This would be greatly appreciated if you could give us a bit of time. Untill then dont talk to each other if you cant play nice.

Seems the problems continue

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1040

Firefly, i’ll back you old chap as a fellow Brit and comrade in arms(although i’m only UOTC) altohugh I too I am sad to see it come to this.

I am not surprised (unfortunatelly).

Undecided… sorry :shock:

Oh Jesus… :frowning:

Don’t be such a b***c about it, if you are upset about people being civil or not, this sure isn’t the way to do it. Talk it over, don’t just give people a selfish choice.

Oh Jesus… :([/quote]

What you mean??

You are refferimg at “I’m not surprised” or you are reffering at “(unfortunatelly)”?

Oh Jesus… :([/quote]

What you mean??

You are refferimg at “I’m not surprised” or you are reffering at “(unfortunatelly)”?[/quote]

No I’m referring to the fact that Firefly may leave if Erwin doesn’t stop because this poses a definate problem.

I do agree with Stalingrad - Let’s attempt to sort this out like Gentlemen. I don’t believe that this is the way to persue that.

Erwin posts some inflamatory & impulsive idiocies at times but so what? Apart from the F******* I****** threads, he has a real interest in WWII.
It’s only the innanet innit?
Firefly; suck it up & stick around.

PS I didn’t vote, as there isn’t a “don’t be a silly arse” option :stuck_out_tongue:

i will send you a pm,general,thank you very much.

a man of honour,who cries to the mods when he fills worried and mostly he replies without nice comments and then hides behind a lot of arrsers mates,of course,being a coward isn’t that,that’s honour.
a man of honour who used a girl avatar and has started to exist in the forum when he insulted ironman for first time.

oh firefly,should i do a topic about banning you but first inviting my mates from malvinas virtual?

oh,and one of his latest posts:

Erwin.

You are always crying. For one reason or another since you were booted out of MODland you have bitched and moaned and cried and wailed.

Do you still get to see the MOD board?