Serious Issues with Erwin.

as soon as he comes back, the agentina thread is once again the center of this forum :roll:

I am very dissapointed about Erwin and his last posts (I’d say bullshit) about Romania. He doesn’t even deserve an answer. Well it’s still time for him to grow up.

Congrats Erwin! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats to Erwin from me too.

As an aside, is there anyway to gain battlefield promotion? Does jumping on top of a TROLLpost to save your forum buddies gain you a posthumous promotion?

Perhaps… We shall see in time. Also congrats to Erwin to rising to the rank of 1st Lieutenant. (My Grandaddys Rank during the war :smiley: :smiley: ) And also congrats to Firefly who is right on Erwin’s tail.

LOL, if you think Im filling up the forum with another 100 inane, good post mate, replies just to gain a non-existant psuedo rank, your wrong…

Another 100? From where you are right now its about another 600 I believe… :?

Sorry its 1100 I meant to write 1000… :lol:

:lol: Nice one 8)

Jumping on a Troll gets you the Site Defense Medal!! :stuck_out_tongue:

What do we get for throwing a Dwarf?

Depend on the distance. :shock:

Depend on the distance. :shock:[/quote]

Don’t forget Tsolias, Firefly it’s Scottish and he is very good on throwing!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cant disagree there, after 25 pints I always throw something.

Has anyone actually ever drunk 25 pints?

My record was 19, not lager mind you and in about 8 hours. I bet LB can beat that!

Taking the William Hague challenge?

Depend on the distance. :shock:[/quote]

Don’t forget Tsolias, Firefly it’s Scottish and he is very good on throwing!! :smiley: :smiley: :D[/quote]

I was talking about Scottish Heavy Athletics! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/8682/heavy/descrip.htm

Oh!!!,this is very nice!,thank you people,lovely! :smiley: .
also cheers for other people who has been promoted,im too busy this times so i don’t have so much time to post/etc.

Mate,who are you talking about btw?,any reference to a forum member? :roll:

Im not talking of anyone. Just specifics.

Hi

Im fed up with this. Over the past few weeks, maybe months since he has been kicked as a mod he has constantly harassed the MODs and attacked the Brits.

This may be fine, but when he goes as far as advocating killing Brits I draw the line.

Unless he curbs his xenophobia, Im leaving this forum.

So I give you my poll.

I am fed up with it…