Serious Issues with Erwin.

i believe we should have a re-vote, many people did not get it whether they should vote who should stay or who should go?

But the name of the thread is Vote Who Goes…

Admins don’t have to take sides,you are showing that you don’t respect this and you also make it public instead of doing the comment with more privacy,if i do a topic “should fw190 abandon the admin position” i guess it would be removed or blocked at the two hours after!.

THIS PERSON IS OUR ADMIN,VERY CONFIDENTIAL,RESPECTS PRIVACY,LIKES TO MAKE FEEL BETTER MEMBER…AND HAS A FAIR IRONY SENSE.

Even if you do have a re-vote where it is clearer what one is voting for the result will still be the same; the majority will want Firefly to stay.

arrsers,unactive brits called by their pals,i want the decision from the highest autority or the vice highest autority in this forum.
thanks

every day more dessesperated attempts to kick me from here,inactive users voting against me,i don’t see more than 3 or 4 users at max every day and there are more than 20 in a day.

sorry,not enough my dear.

click!

sorry,not enough my dear.

‘My dear’ Steady on chap! :shock:

Firefly himself said this thread needs to die… NOW KILL IT!!!

Sorry,don’t get it with the british sense,do with the argentine sense :wink:

Erwin
I found this site via ARRSE yet I have not voted, as I think the whole “me or him” thing is bloody childish.
Keep the FI thread in context & it does nothing to denigrate the rest of the site.
Grow up for F***'s sake all the moaners :roll:

dang
i didnt see that, o well, firefly is winning anyways
but take one away from firefly if my vote become matters

I notice that votes are still being cast inspite of Fireflys last post. I think we should go along with Fireflys request that this thread be closed and that it should be up to the Mod’s to take action against any future hate posters.

yes, i agree to largebrew, please do that via pm to mods or admin instead of opening such thread in the future

FW 190 Pilot, this is’nt my thread it’s Fireflys so it’s up to him

i know, i just said i agree with you

Topic locked.
What happened here might be a good lesson for the future.
Guys, please think twice before posting!

Firefly and Erwin, I consider this incident closed. Both of you are important contributors. We don’t want to loose any of you in such circumstances.

As most of the time before, for any complaints use the PM (to the admins and/or mods). Try to avoid the opening of such kind of threads / polls.

Thanks.

In the future its problem not a good idea to vote in those types of polls. Best just to remove them as im going to do here in just a bit.

I agree Erwin has changed and we need to take measures to calm him down. Firefly is a good member and would hate to lose him. But I must say that this probably would not have occured if we were doing our jobs. We are going to have to be a bit tought on moderation. We all need to get in there and edit posts when you see a bad one come up. When you get tried of editing (usually about 2 or 3 for me) Give them a warning.

Anyhow Erwin and Firefly have both PM’ed me and I will take care of them. In the future lets try to moderate better. SAM DANI foot to your ass. :wink:

Roger that, Sir!

erwin seems trying to piss off others again
i hate it when he does that

I dont know whats up with that kid. I talked to him briefly the other day and he mentioned that him and his gf had broke up so… maybe thats the cause for him being such a shit head lately. Seems like he has been drinking alot lately given some of his post. Not going to say much there coz it would be the pot calling the kettle black but I think this boys cheese may have done slid of his cracker. Maybe we need to start an AA thread. Hopefully he will shape up coz i would really hate to kick him. Any of you that have him on messenger please try and talk some sense into him.