Serious Issues with Erwin.

I sent Bluff/x-pence-etc a PM

Now he use “The Master of Puppets”

His 2nd alllowed account is Biscuit_Brown or something like that.

Yes, biscuits brown, I believe he was already warned for Master of Puppets.

Yea might been a bit harsh for “in public” but i can understand your frustration with the guy. No sweat thou he sounds kinda like an idiot anyhow and probably wont be around to much longer. Avatar has to go.

its done, i change it his name to sturmtruppen according to his request.

i say ban him, no respect on the rules

Is there a possibility to ban only the IP?

I think that we can figure if X-pence and Master of Puppets are the same person (meaning Bluffcove) from their reaction. Bluffcove posted from X-pence’s and Master of Puppets’s IP only 260 times (or something like that).
Meaning that if X-pence or Master will try to post from other IP we could figure out if they will post from another Bluffcove’s IP. And this will be a proof that Bluffcove have at least 3 accounts.

I asked Firefly to send him a PM, because he is British. I am a non-native English speaker therefore I can’t figure if the posts of those 3 users have the same style.

I think the style is unmistakeably Bluff Cove. I think he has come in drunk and decided to join in again.

The PM is still in my outbox.

And of course Bluffcove denies -

Well, in this case I agree with Firefly, Tiger and FW.

Fuck bluffcove. He is out. Final. FW ban him or I will. He never did much for the site any how. He was the british version of Ironman. IMO

its done:)

Thank the lord! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Fuck bluffcove. He is out. Final. FW ban him or I will. He never did much for the site any how. He was the british version of Ironman. IMO[/quote]

I couldnt agree more. Did you ban the IP? I wouldnt advised changing Bluffs avatar to banned though.

Lets wait and see if he PMs Man of Stoat etc and one of them starts digging?

Also as Dani says, we will see if X-pence or Master of puppets posts from a diffrent IP.

no, he aint using a different IP, all IPs are the same, and yes i have ban his IP too

Cracking, good riddance to the Troll then.

Well its been all day, neither x-pence or Puppet-Boy has posted. I would think that this may confirm our suspicions then.

Look out for him going down the library tomorrow and posting for a couple of hours.

its impossible to ban only bluffcove’s IP and not ban his other two account, so when i band bluffcove, i ban three of his account

I think the title says it all.

Any reasons ?

because he open more than 2 accounts and the rules clearly saids its not allowed, its not like we havent warned him about that before, but thanks for pointing that out

and can you reply my pm asap, thanks again and merry christmas