Serious Issues with Erwin.

another joke of the war prisoners killed,which made them to put the image of the dead soldier:

We’ve all seen it I’m sure, in the Army or in civvie street it is the same. A person promoted to such a level that nobody actually knows how he got there!!!

A Staffy that should be a Corperal, an Shift manager that should still be on the shift.

I present Erwin. 2Lt, apparently. But what would his rank be, if we removed all of the posts, which add up to a considerable total, that only consist of a smiley?

Also anyposts that he has excelled himself with and added a quote of a previous post.

I would allow him to keep all others, including the ones that sapped my IQ just be looking at them, the ones he insults others in and the ones that are just his brain farts.

Please vote and explain below.

Edit for italics

To be honest I can’t be bothered to remove that many smiley posts.

You ask what is his real rank, it’s obvious he doesn’t have one, but as you mean his ‘rank’ here on this site, I think you should adjust your spellchecker for the italicised word.

His smiley posts aren’t the problem, 1000ydstare, and why’d you open up this thread if you have no power to delete posts since your not a mod?

I agree that Bluffcove deserves a warning. He also edited his post without specifying that he edited for picture removal.

Officially, I only requested Bluffcove to remove his offensive picture from the sig.

Yes,AND A GIANT BANNNINNGGG :wink:

DELETE THEM PLEASE MODS.

I DON’T HAVE PROBLEMS IF YOU DO THAT

thanks! :slight_smile:

You forgot how hard is to delete a lot of posts one by one!!! :wink:

It would be much better to not post only smileys, wouldn’t it?

Roger that!

Gracias amigo!!

Please stop posting for a while about presumed “crimes” of Ghurkas in Falkland. It is a friendly advice!

Aye, I think a formal warning would be in order. His fourth, I believe.

The reason would be editing of his post without a clear reason specified.

Edited: Together with starting a possible flame war.

Aye, I second that.

[quote=“Dani”]

Gracias amigo!!

Please stop posting for a while about presumed “crimes” of Ghurkas in Falkland. It is a friendly advice![/quote]
si amigo! :smiley:

We recently decide to see if i can have or not the moderation again,but of course,as you are the members in this site,you have to decide like in a democratic selection.

Of course im not going to obligate you,i wasted lots of time in the forum,but i also have been an ass with some of you,and i have to tell you:

IM REALLY SORRY.

If you choose me as mod again,don’t worry about power abuse,i will try to do my best and not be an ass,if you don’t choose me,i also will not try to be an ass,and do my best as a normal member.

I have to tell that i had a very nice time in the moderation,and thanks to the people for making me feel good,have fun and watching my freaky posts who sometimes call the attention because they are nasty.

I added a poll.

if you vote there,please,it could be great if you also do a post telling if you choosed “yes / no” and why you did that.

Regards

Erwin.

Erwin is a gets a bit heated sometimes but so do we all. I think he has done a great job as a mod. I would like for him to stay but I also think its important what the site thinks. This is what Erwin wants so let him no what you think. THERE IS NO REASON TO BE RUDE.

Nothing at all against Erwin personally BUT I dont think he should be a Mod for the following reasons:

1. His understanding (or lack of it) of the English language has in the past caused all kinds of problems especially when coupled with point 2.

2. He tends to lose it (often due to point 1) and his moderating powers then are used in an indiscriminate and uncontrolled manner.

I have no problems with Erwin filling some administrative function within this site as he has so far with his Combat photographer bit, BUT I feel it is far too early to consider returning his Modding powers (although maybe in the future)

I think everybody deserves a second chance,thats why i’ve voted for a yes.

he resign and now i have no reason to expand current mods
unless thats what gen.sandworm wants, but otherwise, no

Agree give him another chance.