Serious Issues with Erwin.

I voted no. Not that I dont like him, but he does get too argumentive.

Maybe he could MOD the Japanese Military area or anything that would not be Falklands related or Nazis.

I really cant see him avoiding arguments though, so sorry mate, it has to be no.

We all learn from our mistakes… Except Kobe… So why not give him another chance? Unless there is something more like a deep-seated hatred between him and the Admin

please vote and give comment, not just vote, thanks

Agree with firefly.

If you give him mod powers, put him on a thread where he can be truely impartial, where he can not himself become embroiled in the discussion.

At the start, just one thread, and move on from there.

But for the time being a bit of time to concentrate on the Combat photographer side, and take part in the forum.

Other than that is a great guy. With a lot to bring to the site.

that means if you are agree with firefly,you voted no.

the number of votes in yes is bigger for now

also i have experience as member of lots of sites,and i am moderator of the forum MILITARIA 3D http://militaria3d.segundaguerra.net/

and maybe im future mod of another forum,i will tell you when.

this poll would help gen.sandworm and i to decide toward the final decision, but there are also many factors for us to consider

No.

i guess a Mod needs a sense of humour, he defiantly aint have one

and his lack of English skills (like just simply referring USA as America) is also another problem

so my vote is No.

and i wont hide it, i dont like you Erwin

I voted no for the reasons known by admins, mods and Erwin himself.
Thanks.

I voted no. My reasons are given in the mods room.

I know,also there is a small line between humour and a “joke attempt” which isn’t very unoffensive.

A mod needs sence of humour? :lol: :lol: ,im sure you are kidding,good joke!

my english skills are great now,and i don’t say this because i want,i heard that from good mates,specially from another forum which is british!.

that of america is ignorance,and we are here to learn,i know how to call things,for example,in spanish,i call the uruguayans : “orientales” instead of “uruguayos” because i know they will not feel good if i just call them “uruguayos”
that my dear is called “good moods” and it is important for a “good mod”.

thank you for your sincerity

I also already replied to it in an intelligent form,telling you why he is wrong,and also that reason was done by somebody who don’t likes me personally because he thinks he has something against me.
but mods don’t have to take things personal,and have to worry about the other people.

and can you make public your reasons the next time?,thanks.

INDEED: general sandworm and FW-190 Pilot will decide and maybe we call ww2admin for help,if we consider necesary more help.

if he want to come back let him he is a good person and i say yes

Sorry for the off topic but how do the staff votes weigh against the user votes? :?

Democracy

however,Gen Sandworm will decide.
and if we need more,ww2admin will do too

Edited by FW-190 Pilot: so does FW-190 Pilot too

Democracy

and if we need more,ww2admin will do too[/quote]
and chief mods and me will have a say on that too

Democracy

and chief mods and me will have a say on that too[/quote]

in that case,also add normal mods!

Democracy

and chief mods and me will have a say on that too[/quote]

in that case,also add normal mods![/quote]
not really, only chief mods and admins would involve in making the final decision

Sure why not. 8)