Serious Issues with Erwin.

yes, mostly because erwin has been helpful as i’ve seen him so far, and i haven’t read the argentina or other threads so i’m not one to judge.

and, it seems important to erwin and he is a very loyal member of this site.

S!

My vote is Yes, I know Erwin a little time, but I am certain of that,he is good person.

SP!

I’ve voted no for now, but maybe if he can prove himself to have grown up and to be ready to debate ALL topics without them descending into petty insults (which he has managed to do for the last few days) over the next few weeks, I see no reason why he shouldn’t ask again and maybe I’d vote yes next time.

I also already replied to it in an intelligent form,telling you why he is wrong,and also that reason was done by somebody who don’t likes me personally because he thinks he has something against me.
but mods don’t have to take things personal,and have to worry about the other people.

and can you make public your reasons the next time?,thanks.[/quote]

Can I?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited: I decided to uncover partially the “secret”.
Erwin got already 2 warnings for bad behaviour and lack of moderation. That’s all for now! :wink:

I also already replied to it in an intelligent form,telling you why he is wrong,and also that reason was done by somebody who don’t likes me personally because he thinks he has something against me.
but mods don’t have to take things personal,and have to worry about the other people.

and can you make public your reasons the next time?,thanks.[/quote]

Can I?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited: I decided to uncover partially the “secret”.
Erwin got already 2 warnings for bad behaviour and lack of moderation. That’s all for now! :wink:[/quote]

I dont understand then. The rules state that if a MOD gets 2 warnings he can no longer be a MOD. Well Erwin gt the warnings, his choice as far as Im concerned.

Now 2 weeks later, we are arguing and thinking about him being re-instated.

What the heck guys. We either stick to the rules or change the rules.

All this bending over for certain members is very annoying and strange.

Let someone else have the chance to do the job and see how they get on instead of bringing back guys who have failed at it.

Firefly, why wont you do the job???

I think Firefly would be a very good mod, for the reasons I put in the other thread on Moderators.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=858&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=24498#24498

For all interested! :wink:

but this didn’t finish,16-16.

why you are so desesperated?

firefly has experience as moderator?
i have been moderator here and im moderator (and now admin!) in militaria3d (see my signature),apart from my experience,i have a better understanding at english now.

Gen Sandworm and FW190 will decide
but you don’t have enough autority to choose mods dani,im afraid.

I’m not even think about :smiley:

I only voted here.

i think firefly will be a better mod then erwin too

you think everybody will be better than me,but there are 15 persons who don’t think that :wink:

OH MY GOD FW,YOU ARE *****…STRANGE!

what strange
and please read carefully, its 16 people, not 15

you think everybody will be better than me,but there are 15 persons who don’t think that :wink:[/quote]

No. 15 people (I’m assuming you are the 16th) have voted to say that you should be given a second chance as a mod. That’s what the poll is about. It’s not about whether you would make a better mod than any other given member.

This is the truth Erwin, either you like it or not.

me?
i already said fw that he can search to see if i did that or not.
also you are the 17.

and i have modding experience in two forums,and admin experience in one.

You spoiled already your first chance to be mod here. Now you beg for your second chance. That’s all.

sorry, i cant do that, i just dont have the ability to do it
ask gen.sandworm

Oh Erwin!

:roll: