Serious Issues with Erwin.

theres only one way to get experience isnt there, firefly should be mod, when i first joined this forum we didnt get off at the right start, but we didnt have petty name calling, we had a arguemental debate on Macedonia

which i accept as he has one view and i have an other, but we didnt result to name calling like you do and DID to me

he’d be a much better mod in my opinion

Please guys stick to the Erwin’s topic. Please vote and comment your vote.
Thanks.

should we put an end to this pretty soon?

Yes, please.

Well, FW it can’t last forever… how long has it been going on already?

This has only been going on for 4 days FW, do you think that this is sufficient time to collect all votes?

then maybe three more days to make it a week?

I think that would be enough

LOL, when did you get all those medals! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol :lol: I found them on another site off google :lol:

Sorry all Ive been away. This poll will be closing tm Sept 6th at Midnight my time…which is +1 GMT. Ah the joys of being an admin. LOL. Anyhow I think that all the normal visitors to the site have gotten their chance to vote.

I think Erwin needs a little more time before being reinstated as a Moderator.

I know that the Falklands debate got the better of you due to the emotive factors involved BUT that’s something that shouldn’t be allowed to cloud your judgment.

Some members WILL try & provoke an intemperate response if you become a Moderator again, so soon after the recent goings on.

I don’t know general sandworm’s timezone, but the election would be end 12:00am my time zone, which is 7 hours from now

I don’t think its being unfair because i think its already way pass the deadline set by gen.sandworm, i did this just for insurance

Actually, Gen. Sandworm said that the polls were to end in 3 hours, my time. It’s 9:00 pm over here, though I don’t know your time zones. Are we going to extend this any further, or close it. :?

it would be end in 4:15 hours

Poll Closed
and Bill defeated

Just one more comment…Erwin did this on his own accord. I really have to respect his courage for subjecting himself to this type of poll. So regardless of the final results I would like to applaud Erwin for effort to take the blows good or bad.

As most of you already know, there has been some conflict with Erwin and the mods. Yesterday, he posted statements that contained racism (serious in my opinion) torwards Dani, his country, and some other issues. I thought that was way out of line, and I issued him a warning. After I had issued the warning, he thought that Dani should also be issued a warning for what he previously said.

OFF TOPIC:
And Erwin, it seems that you don’t give a shit on WW2 issues. You are interested IMO in 3 things:

1. MALVINAS BELONGS TO ARGENTINA. FUCK ALL WHO DOESN’T BELIEVE IT!!!
  2. German immigrants (and especiallly SS men) in Argentina were the boost for Argentina after WW2. HEIL! HEIL!
  3. CHAT.

Speaking of chat, there is a plenty of differences between a forum and a chat. Try to figure them!

EDITED: IF YOU FEEL HARMED BY MY POST, FEEL FREE TO ASK MY DIMISSAL TO ww2admin, Gen. Sandworm and FW-190 Pilot. GRACIAS!

This is what Dani said, here http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=126&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=555

I must admit that the above is a bit harsh, but I think that it is deffinetely not serious enough to give a warning. It is after all quite truthfull. Other members on that page and the one after have expressed the same of what I feel.

Now recently Erwin has stated that he refuses to be moderated by certain mods, including me, dani, (who are cheif moderaters) and FW-190 (who is an admin.) He wishes to be moderated by the other mods, and I think the reason for this is because they are not against him. This sort of behaviour is childish and will not be accepted.

South African Military wrote:

South African Military wrote:
Erwin you have been issued you 3rd formal warning by me, here: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=25963#25963

you forget dani,my british friend.
also i will ignore your warnings,i said that i will acept the moderation of Gen Sandworm Commando Jordovski and PzKpfw VI Tiger.
,for me you don’t exist.thanks.

Other recent and possible racist comments.

all argentinians think chile is “shi*”,yes

always,it is like what some americans (i don’t want to insult americans )
think about mexico,but we don’t accept them here,they are just working in the south in mines,without documents (some of them are documented).
and they are known for their less hygiene!.arrrghh!

Imagine if someone on this forum who was American and called all Mexicans shit. I would think that is pretty bad.

Because of Erwins recent behaviour, and his past, I think we will have to think seriously about Erwin…

i agree with SAM
its a bit harsh from Dani and i recommand him to express his view in a nicer way, but neverthless, he said the truth about Erwin and Erwin should really take it seriously and not repeating his mistakes

As for Erwin, he really need to accept opinion from different sides and not see them as offending him

I get the distinct impression that Dani got tired of Erwin’s constant tantrums and demands for special treatment so posted his thoughts on the matter in a blunt way. What Dani said was true. Even Erwin hasn’t contested it. Erwin’s reply shows exactly what Dani was complaining about. Instead of rationally disputing Dani’s claims, he flew off the handle into a screaming rage, swearing and posting more racist abuse. He then demands special treatment by only having to listen to moderators that he likes.

If he stays, he stay. If he leaves, he leaves. I don’t really mind. I’m still not sure why he’s allowed in this particular room though. (Hello Erwin! I know you can read this.)