Serious Issues with Erwin.

I agree, I think Erwin needs to punished more than just a warning, expecially when he still acted badly after I had warned him. I think the least we can do is to take his role of being a combat photographer, and give it to tiger (he was the one who wanted that position right?), and not allow him back into the war room. If you want to add some cherries to it, you can strip him of his medals.

That’s right!

I note it FW! Thanks!

ok, he will be combat photographer, but no longer he will allow to enter this room

I note it FW! Thanks![/quote]

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=26303#26303

FW, my post and the next one were written in a nicer way? :wink:

yeah, thanks
and the ironman is writing novels again, seriously, if we add all his words together in this forum, i think its enough to have a novel :shock:

:shock: that would be funny, but an immense waste of time :? :lol:

he said he cant come back because he change his email. i dont turst him at all, does it ever happen to you guys when you try to change your email and you have difficulty coming back to the site?

This could happend only if Erwin forgots 2 passwords: one for the forum and one for his former e-mail address.

But sounds very strange!!! I suppose that Erwin is using his messenger, isn’t it? How comes? The password is the same as for his e-mail address…

Surely as long as he knows his username and password, he can still log in. It would only be a problem if he’d forgotten his password.

My bold. So yes I agree with Dani on that one, only if he forgot 2 passwords would he have problems comming back. But if he’s running Windows or Windows NT, XP ect it gives you an option to atomatically save your passwords. :?

sounds fishy to me :slight_smile:

Agree. He can easily register under other name (e.g. Erwin or Erwin Schatzer) and post or send PM.

If I was he, I would re-register, and say: “I am me, Erwin, you could check my IP, come on, solve my problem admin!”, etc etc.

Maybe he was taken by surprise by the fact that he is no more able to reach this room…

Edited: His last post, so far (on Sunday):
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=26115#26115

Perhaps :shock:

MAYBE HE CANT COME BACK COZ SOMEONE MADE HIM INACTIVE. Im assuming that was you FW. Coz it wasnt me. Did you do it by accident or get hammered and decide you didnt like him any more. :lol:

Whatever problem solved IMO.

I am quite pissed off by Erwin’s attitude. I am not pleased about his stupid act in posting my name there. He broke a common rule of PRIVACY. If he decided to post his name as a user name it is his problem. (Anyway you could notice that it is the unique user who choose that).

I DON’T LIKE IT! :x :x

I request permission to delete all posts related and also on the future to edit (in order do delete my name) Erwin’s posts.

of course you can, dani

Thanks

MAYBE HE CANT COME BACK COZ SOMEONE MADE HIM INACTIVE. Im assuming that was you FW. Coz it wasnt me. Did you do it by accident or get hammered and decide you didnt like him any more. :lol:

Whatever problem solved IMO.[/quote]
really?
i swear i didnt do it, at least not in purpose

Problems accesing the forum as we were informed.[/quote]
Im afraid you are well informated,
E. Schütze back,REMEMBER: “never change your email adress in the registration of ww2incolor or you will not be able to enter and you will have to wait the admin/s / mod/s to solve it”.

what’s up here?[/quote]

Posted yesterday by Erwin. He remember his old e-mail adress.