Site comments

I was watching the History channel and there was a story about a bomb just tearing the tail off of a B-17 (Ball-Gunner One)

yeah!,nice channel!,one of my favs

That’s not really Michael Moore bullshit, Michael Moore didn’t technically say bush brought down the towers, he was commenting on Bush’s actions pre-9/11 and post-9/11 … Did you even see the movie? WtF mate?

The Liberator was Coastal Command wasn’t it? If so it’s perfectly possible that they were bombing something at sea.

Very interesting, nice to learn something new for a change.

Oh really!?

Oooo, how nice.

Oh really!?

Oooo, how nice.[/quote]

:lol: Welcome to thinking like the Brits SAM, you colonials can crack sarcasm after all :wink:

I think SAM is more of a rooinek than a rockspider anyway.
:wink:

Cuts, will you be so kind to explain for normal users (and I mean not British nor “colonials”) what means rooinek and rockspider?
:wink:

In South Africa there are two major groups of white people, the Afrikaaners and those who’s first language is English.

Rooinek is Afrikaans for red neck, from when the British soldiers had their necks sunburnt by the African sun.
It is used as a slang term for the English South Africans.
Rock Spider is an English slang term for the Afrikaaners.

They are used in good natured banter between the two groups.
(In more heated ‘discussion’ other nouns and adjectives are bandied about ! :lol: )

Thanks Cuts! :smiley:

Current situation:
Gen. Sandworm - on duty in Norway.
Pavy - MIA (missing in action)
Tsolias - maybe upset on me due to my posts in Greece-Macedonia topic.
Dani - reporting as always (the holiday will come, anyway :smiley: :smiley: )

URGENT issue for FW-190 Pilot and Gen. Sandworm:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15552#15552
Please ban this stupid moron (I mean fareast)!!

Apologies to anybody on this forum.

Most of the time I asked all of you not to insult or make offensive posts.

I have no excuses speaking of my bad behaviour, my insulting and offensive post (even in front of a troll).

If Admin will consider that I deserve a warning, fine by me.

Thank you for your time spared to read this.

Dani

I just deleted few comments. This is my statement and I will lock this topic.
Thanks.

Hey Dani
Im on vacation so I don’t watch things here too closely.
I got no problem with you (your arguments were nice putted as always).
cya

That guy’s a dickhead, he deserved to be banned.

Hi Tsolias! Nice to see that you aren’t upset! Happy holiday! Mine will follows in the last decade of August.

Still around just not as much. :cry:

I posted this here because I thought this would be the place that all the Mods, and Chief Mods could discuss warning or concequences for a member before making it public.

I think Bluffcove should recieve another warning, but his posts are out of my jurisdiction unfortunatley.

Above, deliberately referring to Clauss von Stauffeberg as “Clutz”

Now, referring to him as “Clause”

Now Bluffcove is just shitting around and disobeying a mod. Since this is out of my jurisdiction, I’ll leave it up to the mods that can take this to decide if this is sufficient to warn Bluffcove.

Edited to include:

go back topic,demand(CLOSE TO ANOTHER WARNING)[/quote]

Now Bluffcove is being a wiseass and correcting a mod when unnecessary, he gets the point, he’s just beating around the bush. I think we should take some steps to make this user a tad more respectful of the mods and such. but once again, that is in your hands gentlemen.