Site comments

yes!,when are you going to know that bluffcove is unuseful for us.

he´s a troll,if we banned ironman,then we have to ban bluffcove.

The way I see it, Erwin is 100% correct. We have no use for a trolling, flaming, and disrespectful member, and I believe that Bluffcove meets that criteria.

I think also that Bluffcove is pushing his luck. Anyway, it seems that is a little bit late for action in this respect, but…

Could we move here those non-sense threads opened by Bluffcove in off-topic?

This will cause a reaction (I suppose ugly reaction) from him.

Shortly after his reaction, we could ask him about respect, and so on. I am pretty sure that he will disobeying any mod. Imagine next…

Quod erat demonstrandum! :smiley:

I’m on it chief!

Bluffcove’s threads to be closed:

Off Topic - General:

absolutely no topic at all
Terrorists = War on Islam
Semantics

Off Topic - Militaria:

Hearts and Minds
War war everywhere nor a drop to drink
Bombings - Next of kin

If anyone should disagree, please explicitly state so. I will attend to these threads personally if there is no one who feels that they should be kept.

Agree on this. Give me more time to say something on the others.

Agree on this. Give me more time to say something on the others.[/quote]

OK, I’ll close the absolutely no topic at all, and I’ll leave the rest for you to evaluate.

Agree on this. Give me more time to say something on the others.[/quote]

OK, I’ll close the absolutely no topic at all, and I’ll leave the rest for you to evaluate.[/quote]

Not only for me but for all other mods and admins.

Tiger, if you leave a shadow when you move a thread, all posts written after the movement will be written also on the shadow, therefore I just deleted last 2 posts. :shock:

Edited: of course off-topic, but I want to warn others not to leave a shadow, or if he leave a shadow, do not post more.

Sorry Dani, first time I’ve done that. I’ll make sure not to create a shadow next time.

OK, I moved back the thread.

I think our name as-is is good! :smiley:

Do you think Walther War Machine’s Big Book of Soldier Knowledge has the credentials to be closed? I think it does because it was specifically made against IRONMAN. Give me your imput Dani, FW, Gen. Sandworm?

not asking erwin, but to the rest of the group, do you think bluffcove should be ban now

errmmm…
PLEASE PUT YOUR REASONS GUYS!!! ,thanks

errmmm…
PLEASE PUT YOUR REASONS GUYS!!! ,thanks[/quote]
the reason i dont ask you is because you hate him in nature

errmmm…
the reason i dont ask you is because you hate him in nature[/quote]
mate,im sad about being disagree with you,but i have a plenty of decent british friends.
btw,im trying to be friend of the new british member,and also, i like crab to be.And Festamus.

Here we go for Sarge

Only another 149 until Sarn’t Major!

errmmm…
the reason i dont ask you is because you hate him in nature[/quote]
mate,im sad about being disagree with you,but i have a plenty of decent british friends.
btw,im trying to be friend of the new british member,and also, i like crab to be.And Festamus.[/quote]

You’re totally avoiding FWs comment :wink: