Site comments

lol :lol: ,ok guys,get back on topic.

btw,we will have a new room without rules,where you can talk out off topic,always.

Hey, you all are on your vacation???

Please guys try to moderate (or at least tell us your vacation period of time).
:frowning:

i dont have vacations, but i have tests and projects

Talking about my colleagues (mods) :wink:

Im always there moderating and serving my greatest commander sir colonel daniel!

offensive signature:

They dared once, and they did it, they will return
The Falklands are Argentinian?

i find it too much offensive,specially the last question.

YOU HAD TO BAN BLUFFCOVE FROM THE BEGINNING!!!.
how many problems more you want to see from him before banning him?

The Gurkha soldier
Bravest of the brave
Most generous of the generous
Never had country
More faithful friends
Than you

See what happens when you mess with the British?

BDL also likes to join to the offensive,by putting the pic of the surrender of argentina in 1982!.

I’d like to know what’s offensive about my signature please? Since I’ve apparently had an official warning for it.

the picture of the surrender of the malvinas war during 1982 which is considered highly offensive by any argentine in this forum.

and the last sentence

See what happens when you mess with the British?
is humillating us,because it’s together with the picture of our surrender,a total respect fault.

you are not a gentleman.

TOPIC LOCKED

Why lock the topic without letting me reply?

There’s nothing offensive about the picture or what’s written below it - if we’re allowing Swastikas and Hammer and Sickle, surely we can allow a picture of military memoribillia (especially since this is a military memoribillia site).

Please don’t lock this topic after you have replied Erwin, allow me to have my reply first please.

OK,you replied.

we allow swastikas and hammer and sickle because this is a ww2forum,but this isn’t a forum about 1982’s war.And that war is more recent (1982),so it can be easy took offensive,specially such tipe of sign.

btw,we don0t allow swastikas in signatures.

BDL, i am discussing with my chief mods, and your warning could be off later

This is my new thread where as a newly promoted Sgt Major I will welcome the new recruits and check that there boots fit, food is all right and the mail is getting through.

1000ydstare

Welcome to Eagle_Giuli from Provincia de Santa Fe, ARGENTINA.

I hope you enjoy your time with us, and that you learn many new facts about the subject in discussion here. World War 2.

There are some good blokes on this site, whom I am sure you will meet in good time, and they will help you enormously.

Obviously, as in any miltiary unit, there is the odd fly in the ointment, but I’m sure you’ll get to meet them, and realise who they are.

I see you’re a student, always good to have a bit of intelligence in the unit. Hope you can use your skills wisely to improve your own knowledge and that of others.

And I see that your interests are good relationships with others. Splendid, I can see a bright future for you my lad.

It’s good that your from Argentina, we have a few others from that neck of the woods too. Maybe you have some friends here alreay, eh?

They are students too, so you’ll really have something in common.

Any way keep your hair short, your sideys up, your boots bulled and we’ll get along famously.

Oh, one other thing.

KEEP OFF MY GRASS!!!

DISMISSED

Erwin, what about Arkantos signature?

You made the proof of very bad behaviour as a mod in the locked thread.

If FW-190 decided that you have not to moderate anymore off-topc forum, it was supposed that you will act like a moderator IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!! And you failed.

I think that some public apologies from you could regain to our forum a lost respect.

How should we - all other mods - ask for respect and moderate if you act like a regular user??? We still have credibility after this???
They all thinks that we try to defend you (because you are a mod, isn’t you?).

1000ydstare you are sergeant major cong. :wink:

Get out of my intray you 'orrible little man.

That’s right turn about, heels together, listen in to my timing

Doft, Dight, Doft, Dight, Doft

Get on those heels, neck in the back of the collar, SWAGGER MAN!!! SWAGGER!!!

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=17975#17975

Well, we still have to discuss also Arkantos’s case.

LOL !!, looks like your constipated :lol: :lol: :lol:

when :lol: :lol: :lol: