Site comments

Welcome to forsaken_child, where ever you are from, all though I think I know!!!

I hope you enjoy your time with us, and that you learn many new facts about the subject in discussion here. World War 2.

There are some good blokes on this site, whom I am sure you will meet in good time, and they will help you enormously.

Obviously, as in any miltiary unit, there is the odd fly in the ointment, but I’m sure you’ll get to meet them, and realise who they are.

You don’t seem to have any interests, or indeed a job. But we’ll soon sort you out laddy. We’ll take you under our wing and sort you out, me lad, don’t you worry.

Good first post, that’s what this unit is famous for. Good balls out, aggression. Go for throat, then they don’t get up. Good lad.

Any way keep your hair short, your sideys up, your boots bulled and we’ll get along famously.

Oh, one other thing.

SHAPE THAT BERET, IT IS NOT A FLAT CAP!!!

DISMISSED

Well Sarge, do not scare so hard our new recruits. :wink:

Edited: Well, we could propose this ideea of a drill instructor :smiley:

Scare?

They’ll be bloody well more scared of me than any enemy they will come across on all of gods fine planet.

They will be a moulded fighting force, ready to eat their own livers and ask for seconds.

They will be the proudest fighting man in the world.

It is not this units responsiblity to fight, if it is hidden it will be found, if it is misunderstood it will be understood.

If they are lucky they will all die young on the computers, for that is the closest they will come to being a heerrooo.

SIR.

OH WAIT,WHAT ABOUT FLASH’S AVATAR???

did you warn flash about it via pm?

no,i didn’t warn flash or arkantos.

you told me that im not responsible,and you will decide my behaviour in this forum.
so,the work is on your hands since im not more responsible for that two topics!.
and i cannot be banned for this,if you take it personal or somebody and bans me,he will just be sh**.

sorry,im upset.

my general,can i be colonel?

Cheers
Dutch

Flash will be warned about posting a PM. http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18079#18079

Also I’ll ask him to shrink his avatar.

Arkantos will be warned for all his insults.

Also I’ll ask him to remove his signature.

Also Erwin, please check http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18083#18083

… and speaking of avatars, am I wrong or you are in charge with avatars?

I think we should clarify what a moderator means Erwin. You are still a moderator even if you don’t moderate a certain forum. Remember this!

Welcome to juvenal, where ever you are from.

I hope you enjoy your time with us, and that you learn many new facts about the subject in discussion here. World War 2.

There are some good blokes on this site, whom I am sure you will meet in good time, and they will help you enormously.

Obviously, as in any miltiary unit, there is the odd fly in the ointment, but I’m sure you’ll get to meet them, and realise who they are.

You don’t seem to have any interests, or indeed a job. But we’ll soon sort you out laddy. We’ll take you under our wing and sort you out, me lad, don’t you worry.

I hope your name is not your attitude, we don’t put up infants in this unit my young whip snapper.

Any way keep your hair short, your sideys up, your boots bulled and we’ll get along famously.

Oh, one other thing.

DO YOUR TUNIC UP, THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL UNIT NOT THE PARIS CAT WALK!!!

DISMISSED

NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE IN THE FAST AND JERKY MANNER OF A CRAZED, MASTURBATING MAGGOT!!!

IM NOT ANYMORE A FUCKING MODERATOR!!!
:twisted:

that makes no sense at all
yes, you are no longer mods in the off topic area, but that has nothing to do with your duty in avator

sir,i resigned all my special duty in the forum,im too much angry,and i don’t have all conditions to be a mod.
also,i had a bad day,and i decided to give the moderation to another member.

i want commando jordovski and/or clauss von stauffeberg as a moderator please.
he is great.

I resigned for my combat photographer position since im not enough to fill it,and im too much temperal.

forgive me all of you.
Erwin

ok, will do
but for mods, i will decide later

I WANT TO GIVE IT TO COMMANDO JORDOVSKI,IF NOT,TO CLAUSS VON STAUFFEBERG.

thanks.

Erwin.

please try to select one of them.

Sergeant Major sorry mate if i distrub you please tell new members to put your location,interests and ocupation .Thanks :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Hello again Eagle, haven’t I met you before?

You’ve had your briefing, make sure you don’t step out of line or I’ll be down on you like a ton of bricks me laddie.

ABOUT TURN, DOFT, DIGHT, DOFT, DIGHT

Boring!

Bluff isn’t the only person guilty of being rude and posting crap. Two people guilty of that are also mods.

Pkw - the fight v. Ironman has been and gone. If you don’t like it, tough. Live with the rude postings against him. Ironman showed himself to be too stupid to post repeatedly, we merely helped him in that task. So drop it.

I can see better candidates for banning than Bluffcove. Some of them might be reading this now. Note that for repeated posting of drivel with a good whack of racist material thrown in, Ironman was banned for two weeks. Banning bluffcove (or any other member at the moment) outright would be disproportionate and thus silly.

Timmeh!

huh?