Site comments

Question: Should “absolutely no topic at all” be reopened?

I think our actions were justified. Other mods, please imput :!:

Erm… I wasn’t sure about where to put this as there’s no ‘nominate a new mod’ thread and it is a change (of sorts) to be made.

I’d like to nominate Walther as a new mod. I’m not sure where - he has good knowledge of German and UK military as well as off topics, both militaria and general. He has good life experience and would most likely be a fan of light-handed moderating. Perhaps he could fill the gap left by Erwin’s resignation?
I have a sneaking suspicion that some of the more troublesome site members would be more willing to defer to his new-found authoritah if this were the case.

Failing that, in the style of Tony Blair I’ll nominate my ex-flatmate festamus for a position of authority.

Just been pointed out by someone else that my name on the bottom of the main screen shows that I’m a mod, although I know nothing about being one and I’m clearly not a mod on any of the boards.

Anyone know why?

Having paid closer attention, this has happened to a couple of other members - tsolias as well, I think.

Man how did u post that much in such a short amount of time :shock: i joined a little before u and im only got like 30 post :shock:

Im also 16 and know much about WWII

Well if it did happened,i wouldnt know nothing about it.

On who you think minimalistix :wink:

And Commando Jordovski looks like you are mods all. :wink: :lol:

Crab, also I agreed on Walther in a deleted (I think) thread here in our room.

But, as far as I remember, Gen. Sandworm told us that ww2admin will join another 2 forums together with this one.

Conclusion would be that there are already too many mods (even if Erwin was sacked).

Dont they show up as mods because they have their own sub section/club or something, or did that idea die.

Where are whe shown as mods? :shock:

I am pretty sure that Gen. Sandworm explained somewhere what happened but I don’t find th epost right now.

What is about: There are usergroups (3 as far as I know).

Each user belonging to a certain usergroup have now their username embolded (like a mod) due the fact that only them could view their usergeoup.

Here it is Sandworm’s post:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=12125#12125

Well we already have enough members for us mods, so if on the other forums is the same deal, we may not have a problem :?

:evil: Ok theres this dick head on the sight (no its not me) called “Adolf Hitler” i dont know what you thing but i think that this guy is a fucking idiot and should be given a dishonarable discharge and booted off the site :evil:
(sorry about spelling and punctuation or lack thereof)

Any reason behind this, or are you just spouting meaningless invective for the good of your health?

Can you post thet again but without the expletives.

T-34s_Are_Cool, So I see that you are coming back with insults. This is the last INFORMAL warning to you. For any complaints USE YOUR PM (PM to me, SAM or the admin).

G’day , i read Gen. Sandworms post in the link you posted Dani mate, but i dont understand what my/our duty is to do. :smiley: :smiley: , anything to help this site out mate ill be more than happy to. :wink: