Site comments

CJ, might be useful if you’ll read the entire thread.
Check this:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=11987#11987

Gen.Sandworm wrote:

Well Tsolias has joined a usergroup. So far we have a hidden group called the 101st Airborne. So the idea is kinda taking off. So if you are interested in joining or what to form your own private forum let me know. Crab to be and SAM you might want to do this. Let me know and I will set it up. Or anyother member that is at least a Sergeant Major. I dont want every sergeant major saying i want my own forum and I have 9 million private forums with fuck all going on…so please reply only if you are serious about it. Kinda hope that we can develop this into some kind of team thing. Any rank can be apart of a usergroup but only Sergeant Majors and above can head them.

Also some of you may have noticed that Pavy and Tsolias now show up as a mod when they are logged in. This in because they are in a user group that moderated the forum I created. So they arent mods in the traditional sense.

Read this and you know why. :wink:

A short one:

There are 3 usergroups so far:

LRDG - lead currently by South African Military (as you know already SAM have also a recruiting thread);

The Axis - lead currently by FW-190 Pilot;

101st Airborne - lead currently by me;

All members of the above usergroups have actually the layout of a moderator (they could see their own usergroup) BUT NOT the duty of a moderator.

Dani i want to joint to your grup can i .

Post made after moving here:
Check: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18813#18813

He is simply playing with fire.

Well i have requested to be signed up for command of a group Dani mate, when will i hear back by?

PM to FW-190 Pilot or Gen. Sandworm.

Dani i want to joint to your grup can i .[/quote]

Check your PM.

I am reffering to the topic about operation Marita i’ve started here:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=728&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It’s a pretty lengthy post, but it covers a lot of the facts, and that’s what I want to get out of most posts. I think you’re doing a great job, keep it up :smiley:

Hearts of Iron soundtrack kills MoA :smiley: :smiley:

It’s lengthy mate.

The only thing really I suppose, is did you write it yourself?

If not, perhaps a link, for people to follow, but you could have bullet pointed the important parts. With some of your own comments also.

In this way we get the short version, and if we are interested further look at the longer version.

The risk you run is readers getting bored in the first paragraph of what later turns out to be good information.

Often professors, etc, will write all kinds of twaddle to set the scene or what ever. In this forum this isn’t neccesarily a good thing. As we are already fairly sure of what the document will hold from the name of the forum, the name of the poster, the name of the post.

Interesting post though mate, still digesting it!!!

love it, keep em comming

Posts are good but do you wtote them or you do copy paste. :wink:

Not trying to sound offensive here. I think it would be better to cut and past, say one paragraph that is interesting and then give the link to the full article. That way we get the best of both worlds and the original author gets his site visited too.

are you kidding?,bluffcove always call me spic in the fighting threads,also,he has hate against hispanics,italics (from my country at least) and he always calls us machos.

im beggining to want to kick hem.

ironman will never return.
so,ban bluffcove and ironman.

i know he is from british army like you,and you call him bluff (so,you have to like him).
but he isn’t a good member crab,he posts a bunch of shit.

:smiley: nice work.

cheers!

Yes, bluffcove often starts fights, but he also makes useful contributions. It’s not just bluffcove that posts a ‘bunch of shit’ or takes part in name calling. Pots and kettles spring to mind here.

If you are looking for someone to ban, I’d suggest the new troll Irish duck. Note that most of the threads that descend into bunfights at the moment relate to utterly ludicrous claims about the Falkland Islands.

The precedent for banning long-term site members (as opposed to people who turn up and get warned immediately) has been set with IRONMAN. After continuous posting of drivel, lies and abuse, followed by posting racist material despite being instructed not to by mods, he was banned for two weeks. A total ban is a worse punishment and therefore demands that worse offences are committed in order to receive such a punishment.

are you kidding man?,bluffcove started 1 or 2 good topics.
and most of his posts aren’t in ww2,he told me he don’t like the ww2section.
he isn’t a long term mekmber,bluffcove is racist
irish duck never uses the insults that bluffcove uses,but you are british,so you want him banned.
bluffcove isn’t useful for this forum.
he posts trash.

The Argentine v. UK antagonism had died down and everyone was getting on fine until certain new members arrived and started flaming (excuse my french:) complete bollocks about the Falklands War. Then you and the other Argentinian members squabbled with many of the UK members, resulting largely in you no longer being a mod.

I’d suggest we all grin and bear it.