Site comments

it seems their have been very few new loyal members to this sight, everyone here has sarge major.

just a bunch of trolls and people who post 5 times and leave.

But ‘loyal members’ isn’t purely about post counts.

There are some people to whom their count is the be all and end all of their contributions.
Unresearched gen, ridiculous polls, ‘what if…’ posts, and emoticons, to say nothing of the plethora of ‘welcome’, ‘good post !’ and many other things that should be done via PM.

Please will those of you it concerns try to understand that the ‘ranks’ here are purely for fun and have absolutely nothing to do with the quality of posts nor how people view you, both on site and in the real world !

I always agree ,so i accept my errors if anyone if you think then i do some of this things tell me ,please tell i will try to change that,i said this in the others topics tell me Clauss dont to this or this ,i not be upset :wink:

Can you fill me in there? A link?

Well what I do know is that the newspaper the Cape Argus, is reffered to “Argie”.

Come on Im not saying your wrong, just give us a source.

He can’t fill you in or provide you a link becuase his accusations are lies. Again, look to the link I posted for the best demonstration of this that I could find.

Soon we will be needing a new moderator in the future. At least 1 for sure. We really need to fill the combat photographer/moderator role. We might need just another mod as well. So if you are interested please state it here and if you are willing to take on the combat photographer role as well. Some out there might be interested in being a mod but might not have the skills to do the avatar making. Anyhow let us know and we will take you under consideration. Thanks.

Im intrested.

I volunteer for MOD, would possibly be able to fill the avtar bit if all that is needed is to re-size etc. Anyhow, I would like to become more involved.

I’ll give Mod a go if you want, I’m no good with technical doo-dahs though, so I probably won’t be able to do the avatars.

I am very interested too ,but i am not good with doing avatars.

I would do the mod, but have no clue about doing the avatars.

Jan

Can I just second Jan for modship here - we do need someone who can intervene in the various UK-Argentina debates without being permanently accused of bias just because of who they are, and Jan is IMHO by far and away the most suitable person for the job.

Bet he doesn’t want it now he knows what I’ve got in mind for him to do :twisted:

Am I missing something here :?

SAM, now that you’re back could you please fix this, thanks :smiley:

i am thinking of let PzKpfw VI Tiger to be mod, which to mean to expand his power to cover the lost of erwin

fw already decided who will sucess me,it is a great choice and a great person suitable for this job.

we finally made a deal,so,im back at the forum because of the deal we made.

i hope this will be better for everybody.

Regards

Tiger want me to fix this silly room mate ?

Considering the wealth of knowledge displayed across a number of boards in the forum. In matters ranging from Equipemnt to hisotry to campaigns and so forth, I Believe that Walther would make an excellent MOD.

His re-enacting experience and the like make him an ideal choice to moderate the boards.

just my tup’ny worth

Walther gets my vote too.

Aye I’ll go with Walther as well, for all the reasons outlined above.

I can’t think of a single reason he shouldn’t be one.