Site comments

I’ll nail my colours to his mast as well.

Top bloke.

Capable of being Impartial, even in matters that affect him, and can readily assimilate the data presented to him and come up with his own ideas, even if he has no idea about the topic previously.

And he demonstrates high levels of maturity and interest in the topics on this site.

If anyone I do think Walther should get it, for the reasons stated by others.

He is often the voice of reason.

I will still offer my services with avtars etc if I can.

I’d have to go with Walther to, top bloke.

Is there an extra slot on the MODs?

If so Firefly would be perfect also.

He also shows a keen interest in the subject, is mature and balanced. He is also a Brit so could help Crab to be in preventing some of the more subtle insults that could be put out.

He is also held to a fair amount of respect by all members.

Edit to add. The more the merrier!!

Thats a hell of allot of racist comments there.

Erwin can no longer visit this section of the forum. In order that his right to reply is not unfairly curtailed, I would be happy for this thread to be moved to a public room, possibly site feedback. I won’t do this as it could also be interpreted as harassment, but if a neutral mod/admin wanted to do so I would have no complaint.

In a way I would say that it could be arranged like what has been done with “Walthers Big Book…” it alerts people to what is wrong and misguided etc. etc. But I am not a 100% sure that it will be a good idea in Erwins case. So, it would be good to discuss it with Dani, and the admins. Here seems a good place.

Please, by all means, go ahead. :wink:

Already done, Tiger! :smiley:

Thanks Dani :smiley:

i got an e mail saying that i got a new pm. but when i checked my inbox there wasnt one :?

Maybe nobody likes you!!! :smiley:

haha maybe…maybe…

Don’t know what to tell you. Maybe ww2admin can clairfy?

Same thing happens to me all the time.

And I know nobody likes me ! :twisted:

What would the normal member think about a elected mod. The normal members vote and the admin and mods vote. The mangement votes would weigh a bit more but…still. Maybe a good idea?

I get your point about the managment votes counting for more, but a mod who has the support of the modded is always a winner.

Maybe the mods could be put forward by either him/herself or others, and then decided upon by the “mob”!! The other mods then decideing to black ball him/her or not.

I’m normal, I have papers to say I’m not insane.
I’ve been called a member on many, many times too.
Anyway I think I’m qualified to give an answer here.

Elected mods sounds like an extremely good idea, it tends to show which members are suitable for the job.

However I think 1000ydstare has a good point with having two stages.
Think of it like the House and the Senate.

Unfortunately this smacks of democracy in action !
:wink:

I like YOU cuts :wink:

Are you wearing the POL pants inside out and full of swarfega again?

I’ve never had a problem with the IM system, because it’s very rare that I remember to check my emails to see the notificiation, I just check them every so often.