Site comments

Thanks FW, nice avatar by the way 8) Guderian… :smiley:

Alot of people been chaning their avatars lately :slight_smile: , i like mine because its colourful and informational :stuck_out_tongue: .
By the way tiger you got awesome pictures mate very very well done. :slight_smile:

Thanks Commando Jordovski :smiley:

Some of those coloured pictures are amazing, so well detailed and fine :!: , where did you get them from mate?

sorry if it seems stupid, but is your avator world war 2 related? :smiley:
just curious
and yeah, i think tiger is now our combat photographer

Did anyone send me PM and didnt get a return for an extended period, i just find out my PM box is like 100% full for a long time, if you do and didnt get a reply from me, please post it here, thanks

Hold on Erwin!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Assuming all goes smoothly Ill try and start this poll on Wednesday. Also Hosenfeld has expressed an interest in being a mod and will be added to the list.

Good point…I had the same problem. YOU DO NOT GET A NOTIFICATION WHEN YOU ARE FULL. YOU WILL JUST NOT RECEIVE ANYMORE PM’S…SO PLEASE WATCH YOU PM CAPCITY.

Unless Erwin has something to say on the issue I think Tiger would be a great replacement. Great work Tiger.

i think i will open a thread for an election for anyone who wants to be the new mod :lol:

I think most have seen this thread and know they can sign up.

Right now the list is pretty big.

Tsolias
Firefly
BDL
Clauss von Stauffeberg
Walther
Hosenfeld

So lets the next couple of days is last chance to express you interest.

Walther will get my vote, as he has shown his good character, knowledge & imperturbability both here & in “another place” :wink:

Thank you Gen. Sandworm. By the way, I’ve been recently working on some new avatars, I’ll post them here when they’re done. :smiley:

Notice on MacArthur and Patton how I was able to shrink their ribbon bar and post it on the avatar :smiley: I’m working on it with Nimitz right now.

Also, on the center Donitz avatar, I shrunk a UBoat medal to put on it.

The next batch of avatars should be up in a timely manner.

they are just perfect
maybe except the himmler one, he looks like a fool from that pic :wink:

They are fantastic, great work Tiger 8) .

By the way FW-190 my avatar is from a WW2 propoganda poster, you can only see the face of it in my avatar but the rest of the body looks good aswell.

The writing says “protecting the motherland at all costs.” :wink:

CCCP = USSR

Tiger would you post all the ones you have made here under “Suggested avatars” in site feedback. Or whatever name it something like that. That way new members can easily pick a new one. Coz all these are really good. Make it a sticky topic. Lock it as well so people can easily get to them.