Site comments

Gen and FW, please let me know when you’ll have less than 100% full in your inboxes.

Im fine now im at 20%

Ok :smiley:

This isn’t made to bump Erwin out of his job, but I recently made some avatars and I’m gonna post them here. You can use whatever one you like, or none at all.

Nice work Tiger!

Recently we have been having a standed convosation about islam, christianity and prophecies in the ‘General’ forums… Man of stoat offended me about my religeon by saying :

This is far more believable (and far more amusing) than any crap from the Book of Revelations.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=25476#25476

What do you mods think about this?, is it worth allowing the post on that forum or should it be scrapped ?

Christianity is strong enough to withstand flippant remarks about prophesies contained within the Bible. If a member makes a remark you find offensive, discuss it with them first. I suspect on this matter you will have to agree to disagree, although that doesn’t mean that the intervening discussion would be without merit.

I didn’t want to reply or delete the posts without having a say from you guys but there are a couple of christians on this site i know and i myself found it offensive but as you said crab to be, we are strong enough to ignore the others that think differently…

Also, discussing things with man of stoat is quite hard, he normally gets rude and critisizing when he doenst like when he reads, i do talk alot to him on MSN and he is still really off and on the defence all the time.

Thanks for the reply Crab to be.

i am at 96%

I am at 78% but some messages are important to keep and not delete, there isnt terribly a huge storage box.

Tiger can you please reduce the size of the following picture please so i can put as my signature, its just a bit to big and needs to be made just a bit smaller.

:smiley: ???

Looks like FW already did it. If you want any additions to it though, I’ll be happy to do it for you. :smiley:

I’m at 32% :lol: lol but I think if you chose to save the messages, it clears out space in your inbox :?

Yes, Man of Stoat gets like that. Alot. :frowning: But if you think that talking to Stoatman is hard, try to tell Frionpan he’s wrong :lol: Good luck.

:lol: i think ironman has got big problems and i generaly ignore him cos all he says about me is insults , i havent seen him on the site for a while actually ? for a couple of days, maybe he left? :smiley:

Thank you very much FW-190 and tiger :smiley: ,
If possible could you please add a red star on the left of the lenin picture in the black area? :slight_smile:

sorry, i have to leave that for someone else to do it, i simply dont know how:(

Like the red star on your current avatar? I’m on it :wink:

sorry, i have to leave that for someone else to do it, i simply dont know how:([/quote]

No problem, i think tiger will be doing the Red star implacement, thank you very much for reducing the picture FW :smiley: , i appreciate it.