Site comments

Hear hear Cuts. But what can you do?

Apart from declaring yourself Generalissimo Field Marshal Tubbyboy the First, Benevolent tyrant and Father of the people (although that does have certain attractions). :lol:

Hear hear Cuts. But what can you do?

Apart from declaring yourself Generalissimo Field Marshal Tubbyboy the First, Benevolent tyrant and Father of the people (although that does have certain attractions). :lol:[/quote]

I’d vote for Generalissimo Field Marshal Tubbyboy the First !
Oh, wait a moment, head cheese of a junta’s not the sort of appointment and rank that one can vote for is it ?

my offensive posts were deleted,and yours the same.

if you don`t respect the rules of this forum,go to another forum,as youd said.

You guys just dont quit…Im not taking sides here im trying to moderate. Honestly just about all of this is giving me a headache. Now you just tossing random blah…into the deleted post topic which i wanted to keep clean for those whose posts where deleted. Please stop. This is topic is reserved for comments on deleted posts only.

can we ajourn this to “OFF topic” as that forum is specifically for things not relating to the second world war - such as starcraft et al…

might be that in that forum we will not run into the
“thatsnotsecondworldwarwewillnotdiscussthat” catch-all

Im still waiting for your response to my PM that i sent you and we will go from there.

I have recieved no PM from you. I had one from FW-190, but no others have reached me. FW-190 contained no questions, that i could possibly respond to, please send again.

Bluffcove

FW190 says he sent it to you and I just sent it to you again. I might have made a mistake the 1st time. You should have it now. Please PM my back.

If I post into this thread and you delete it, can I then throw random blah complaining about the deleted post in the deleted post thread?

Wee bit Zen I know…

moderators,please make this topic (deleted posts) a topic were moderators only can write.block this to the rest,like me,and these man.

Oh, come on, can you not take a joke? :smiley:

If I post into this thread and you delete it, can I then throw random blah complaining about the deleted post in the deleted post thread?

Wee bit Zen I know…[/quote]

yea…haha :lol:

Oh, come on, can you not take a joke? :D[/quote]

:lol: ,lol , :oops: ,i was in other world :roll: .

sorry tubbyboy :smiley:

many said i am on sombody’s side, actually no, i just delete any insulting comment i can catch, thats about it, thanks for reading

I did delete the ISLAS MALVINAS WAR (FALKLANDS WAR) topic because it was redundent to the Falklands topic. FW190 and i are still debating on what to do with the other locked topic. Ill keep you updated.

Have I missed something or have more of my posts been deleted ?

I think FW190 did accidently. He PMed you about it I believe. If you dont get it let him know and he will post it here. If we delete one of your post we usually always let you know or … you know off hand why it was.

I think FW190 did accidently. He PMed you about it I believe. If you dont get it let him know and he will post it here. If we delete one of your post we usually always let you know or … you know off hand why it was.[/quote]

Cheers, yeah, I’ve got a pm thanks.

How’s this for a suggestion ?

Moderators to mount a bright red shield over their delete buttons !

:lol:

I think FW190 did accidently. He PMed you about it I believe. If you dont get it let him know and he will post it here. If we delete one of your post we usually always let you know or … you know off hand why it was.[/quote]

Cheers, yeah, I’ve got a pm thanks.

How’s this for a suggestion ?

Moderators to mount a bright red shield over their delete buttons !

:lol:[/quote]
actually i am not that dumb, haha
first i move the topic to somewhere else, i forget to get off the option to remain a shadow topic in the original section, i thought if i just delete the shawdow topic, the original topic should remain, but it didnt

Yea i always uncheck the leave shadow topic option coz i figure they will find it sooner or later. But i didnt know that if you delete the shadow it deletes the other. Now I know. :smiley: