Site comments

It’s not just a question of ignoring idiotic statements, it’s a question of correcting egregious falsehood, libel and lies.

I agree. Will make new rule for this.

This is kind of an introduction for me because I am new to these forums.

It’s about 4:30am, and I found your forums. As I read through them, I knew this is exactly what I love, discussing WWII :smiley: . I’ll be reading through the forums and posting from now on. I hope to learn some things and try (y’all probably know most of the stuff I know) to teach y’all somet hings.

-DerMann

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it and look forward to your posts.

-DaMan :smiley:

Welcome DerMann! Happy posting!

Welcome :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome dermann!,have nice time in this great forum.

Bluffcove your most recent post/poll on IRONMAN was deleted. If he wants to start that type of topic he can.

If you want a post deleted and cant do it yourself then clearly mark it PLEASE DELETE in bold so that the mods or admins can see it. Ale I deleted a post of yours that simply said edited. I didnt see that it was in reference to any other posts in that topic so I got rid of it. I was thinking maybe you didnt know you could delete you post if you are the last poster in the topic.

FYI to all

Just thought I would start a topic on any idea’s that you all might have on the site. Some I can do some I cant. I was considering makeing a new forum for off topic wars. Let me know if you have some others.

It seems like a few of the same topics seem to be springing up. We could, if there seems to be a demand make a new catagory. Like Aviation, or Weapons in general etc. etc.

Thats a good idea we will see what happens.

What do you all think about reopening the Falklands Conflict Topic??? Its been locked for sometime and alot of people have seemed to settle down.

Ya, I think it will be a good time to reopen. We might also want to clean up a bit. I know that the assualt rifle, Falklands, and a few other debates are rather spread out. I think we should try and get all of that in one topic.

I made this topic so we can discuss and debate the changes that is needed to mantain and improve this site. Any ideas are welcome even if they dont seem possible in the near future. I am interested to know what you guys think this site need to be succesfull.

To start it off, one of my suggestions is to include a new topic that is dedicated to websites. Most people are going to find it hard to rent a movie, or to get a book just to get some info on a specific topic. Websites are an immeadiate source of information. Some websites might not be 100% correct, but we can always discuss about that. Also just to organize it we can put WWII Books, WWII Games, WWII Movies, and possibly WWII Websites in a subcatogory called multimeadia.

and what about a chat for the site?,so,we can talk in real time,that will be fun,and it can attract new members.
i talked about it in site feedback.
but if nobody likes :frowning: .

Tell me more about it and how you want to set it up.

Could you gather a list of some WW2 Websites to start off with. 5 or so. I guess your idea is a topic to discuss each one???

How many WW2 websites for the beginning? :smiley: