Site comments

Well just figured we would start out with about 5 and then people could add there own from there. Just hate to open a new forum with nothing in it.

it seems there isn’t much going on in the forum in the world war 2 area, please consider post more new topic about world war 2 and make this forum a great one, thanks for reading and have a nice day

And the selection criteria for those first 5 would be?

Uh good ones :smiley: lol Preferably ones in english for starters since most of our members speak english.

Oh BTW. Do you know who the Mayor of Bucharest is??? I never heard if my friend Vlad won or not. He was running for mayor but we (my friends) never heard anything back from him.

Uh good ones :smiley: lol Preferably ones in english for starters since most of our members speak english. [/quote]
Of course english but I was thinking about american, british, russian and german site as a geographically (and not only) criteria.

Oh BTW. Do you know who the Mayor of Bucharest is??? I never heard if my friend Vlad won or not. He was running for mayor but we (my friends) never heard anything back from him.

The general mayor of Bucharest (there are also 6 mayors of the 6 districts of Bucharest) is Adriean Videanu winner after the former mayor Traian Basescu won in presidential elections. This year your friend (in opposition now) doesn’t candidate for elections in Bucharest.

ya I think that each topic will be about each website, ppl can debate if they disagree with the content. there seems to be allot of links on this site already, Im sure theres even 5 in General wwII discussion, but I have tons of good sites anyway

Done. You all kinda follow my lead in there with any links that you have.

Could you check this:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7625#7625
Insulting post from IRONMAN
Edited: Ironman edited his insulting post (Finally!!!)

Done. You all kinda follow my lead in there with any links that you have.[/quote]

Ah very good! :smiley:

Changed topic to complaints because i think it will prove to be a more useful title in the future. Yea I received a complaint about IRONMAN from Man of Stoat. Watch IRONMAN to make sure he clearly shows what he has edited in the future.

IMO Ironmen deserves the second warning. Anyway he was smart enough to edit his post and I was stupid enough not to save his insults. :smiley: :smiley:
It is unthinkable what happened. I think he was very very pissed off but this wasn’t an excuse for his insults.

I agree. Have we discussed what will happen if someones steps over the line and goes way too far? Is it temporally banning, or banning for life?

Man of Stoat you poll was deleted. He has been warned and that should be sufficent.

Err, thanks Sandworm. I’m afraid I have no idea what that was all about though! :?

SAM, I think that is enough:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=282

I agree. Have we discussed what will happen if someones steps over the line and goes way too far? Is it temporally banning, or banning for life?[/quote]

Yes we have and here it is

I know it says locked but since you all are mods in site feedback you should be able to post in there without haveing to lock and unlock. Just click where you would normally hit post reply. Yes you can all issue “formal warning’s” but do your best to give them “informal warning’s” first

The people that have been issued warnings were warned quite a few informals before i gave them all formals.

I agree. Have we discussed what will happen if someones steps over the line and goes way too far? Is it temporally banning, or banning for life?[/quote]

Yes we have and here it is

I know it says locked but since you all are mods in site feedback you should be able to post in there without haveing to lock and unlock. Just click where you would normally hit post reply. Yes you can all issue “formal warning’s” but do your best to give them “informal warning’s” first

The people that have been issued warnings were warned quite a few informals before i gave them all formals.[/quote]

K you all might have noticed what happend in future of firearms and why I gave IRONMAN his second formal warning. I seriously tried to help him but he is just a fucking asshole. But still try and be nice an attempt to give even the assholes informal warning first. He was just asking for it.

OK Gen.!

I do apologize about the recent renewed interests in the then and now topic. In all honesty I was not aware for the most part of where it came from. My friend sent me the whole thing compiled in a Word document because he knows I dig the whole WW2 scene. I figured I’d add it up to the forums not aware that it came from another which also was taken off the the original site. I saw really no harm in it, but more of a learning sort of thing. Well that being said I apologize again for the whole mess.

That fine cactus…i would appreciate it if you would edit your post to show a reference if possible.