Suggestions for Management

I did suggest such an area a while back, we got the off-topic area instead and that is being heavily moderated to keep things on topic!

WTF is that about?

Shortly, I proposed a usergroup with no rules (anybody could fight with anybody in that group). Should be no topic (you said that off-topic area is being heavily moderated to keep things on topic), any user belonging could shout his fears.
…and all others could discuss easier. :wink:

Shortly, I proposed a usergroup with no rules (anybody could fight with anybody in that group). Should be no topic (you said that off-topic area is being heavily moderated to keep things on topic), any user belonging could shout his fears.
…and all others could discuss easier. :wink:[/quote]
well,i want to join to that group.

it will have an own section?

i am trying to create a new room for erwin, but i dont know how to do it

Just an update. As you can see for youself that the site is doing well. Please feel free to make more suggestions.

Forum Statistics
Number of posts: 10148 Posts per day: 64.23
Number of topics: 414 Topics per day: 2.62
Number of users: 266 Users per day: 1.68
Tue Jul 12, 2005[/quote]

As you can see the site is continuing to improve greatly. Im glad to see it. Here are the current stats. As you can see all number are improving. Plus ive have noticed more activity on the board. Seems i cant log on now without new posts in all the forum. Thats just wonderful. Keep up the good work guys. We have alot of great posters now. Thanks

Number of posts: 13273 Posts per day: 75.44
Number of topics: 535 Topics per day: 3.04
Number of users: 303 Users per day: 1.72
Board started: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:58 pm

As of July 30, 2005.[/quote]

Just another update…sorry i really need to go thru here and read alot more stuff. Will try and do this soon. Any here is the current state of the board. As you can see we are still growing…happy to see that. Although just at a glance there seems to be a bit of disorganization lately.

Number of posts: 18700 Posts per day: 96.12
Number of topics: 689 Topics per day: 3.54
Number of users: 350 Users per day: 1.80
Board started: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:58 pm

i know,you are agree with him.
but you are out off topic.
another suggerence,control the mods when they/he does a bad work.

thanks

Her General check your pm’s :!:

if you mean me, please send it again, my pm box is full and i cant receive yours
if you mean gen.sandworm, i guess he is very busy lately

I meant Gen. Sandworm but since he’s busy,im sending it over to you.

Your suggestion was applied since the beginning of our forum, Erwin!

Admin and Chief mods controls mods, Admin controls Chief mods.

Your suggestion was applied since the beginning of our forum, Erwin!

Admin and Chief mods controls mods, Admin controls Chief mods.[/quote]
look closely on crab to be

I will ask all users that before to start posting here to read once again the name of the thread. Thank you.

I’ve removed all the posts between the last real suggestion for an admin and Dani’s request that we post on topic. The inbetween bits are now in a thread called ‘Not suggestions for admins’ as it seemed like a better place for them
I hope no one minded me doing this.

I have a suggestion. To cut down on irrelevant posts, could we have a thread entitled “Simple Smileys”. In it we could enter the following…

1. Name of irrelevant post poster.
  2. Link to irrelevant post.
  3. Quoted copy of entire post showing irrelevant post.

The admins or mods could then deduct 10 posts from the irrelevant post posters account, 20 if the the post is edited, after inclusion on the “Simpel Smileys” thread, to make it less irrelevant.

The type of posts i feel are irrelevant are the ones that merely contain smileys and/or some kind of one or two word phrase such as “Cool”, “sweet” or “Thats cool” etc.

And those which may also contain quotes from previous posts with above comments.

These posts serve no purpose other than to boost members post counts, and merely waste peoples time as they check the said forums for new posts that they mistakenly believe may be worth reading!!!

that of the smileys made you to post a topic called “What is Erwins real rank?”

why don’t you do the same with cuts?,cuts posted lots of smileys and first.

you also posted single smileys in other threads.

Erwin, 1000ydstare, please calm yourselves, there’s no need to incite an arguement over this. 1000ydstare, we’ve all done it, just let it go, attacking Erwin is not going to result in favorable conditions for yourself. And also 1000ydstare, don’t make threads about deleting other users posts, because you have no power do to that.

affirmative sir!

No worries, I’d be happy with that.

Just a couple of points.
I only posted those to lampoon your post-count hunt.
If anyone would care to check on your and my posts they will find that I use them rarely and mainly to underline a particular point to those whose English might make them miss an underlying meaning.
They will also find that you Erwin use them :
a) without informative text
b) in a far greater numbers than I, and possibly more than any other poster.
c) posted them before I did.

Point c) when checked for veracity will show the quoted post to be incorrect, proving once again that ERWIN SCHÄTZER IS A LIAR.

Anyone unclear ?

True, 1000 has no authority to delete anyone’s posts, but he has remained entirely on topic as the title of this thread indicates.
Further he has not started or ‘made’ the thread, it was in fact WW2admin.

(I’m not ‘having a go’ or getting at you PzKpfw VI Tiger, just ensuring that we don’t get confused over things should any discussion result.)

Erwin, your last post deleted as all you did was quote the post above. If you feel the need to quote people, add you own comment or it will go to the post-bin to join the others.

If it’s not worth your time to comment, it’s not worth our bandwidth to read it.