The forum faces.

no worries it’s all good, i haxe hundreds op photos he took but am saving them for my book and web sit but i just might spoil you people with some of the story an photos none the less I have photos he took that there are signal corpe photos taken at allmost the same place =)

Ok, a little less hectic pic. If TG was couraged enough to post one in kilt…:smiley:

hahaha love the lamp!

You look fantastic, but who’s the chap with the beer?

Not pictures of me, but you get my point.

hahaha love the lamp!

Indeed, nice old iron crafmanship, by the way, that IS NOT my room, is a friends house, I dont have any graffiti in my walls. :cool:

Pzk has FRIENDS???!!!:slight_smile:

I have some, the ones wich I still never argued about anything.

LOL. My face is,
/(…)/
Im a crab!

But I was so much older then, I’m younger than that now!

anthony3.jpg

You carried an M-16?

Sorry mates but this is all we could afford … defend it to the death. :D:D:D

Colt AR15 Armalite, to us Brits! :slight_smile:

A ha ha hhha a:)
Actually he look great in the a poster.

So they are a dumbs:):smiley:

Nice picture Bravo.

No SLRs, ? was the M-16 intermediate between the FAL and the SA80?

So they are a dumbs

No, I dont get involved with dumb ( well in here I do but no in real life)

The British Army obtained a quantity of AR15s in the 1970s I believe, and used them to augment the SLR. I think the Gurkhas and various special ops units used them mostly…

M16?..is that what you call it?..we called it a chip bhanjo, insitu (chip butty, generally – fried, chipped, potatoes in a sandwich or in a bread roll, in this case).

Bloody amazing eyesight you chaps have! I thought I had it well concealed, buggered if I can see it and I know that it’s there!

Meh. I usually end up using a mix of ribbon, laminated cards, loads of cocktail sticks, foot powder and ferns. That guy’s just blagging it because he forgot his model kit and is just using loads of foot powder and some empty ammo boxes.

The British Army obtained a quantity of AR15s in the 1970s I believe, and used them to augment the SLR. I think the Gurkhas and various special ops units used them mostly…

So was our 32 Bravo in the special forces ? Interesting.

M16?..is that what you call it?..we called it a chip bhanjo, insitu (chip butty, generally – fried, chipped, potatoes in a sandwich or in a bread roll, in this case).

It looks like is the variant without the forward push button for the bolt Am I right ?