The forum faces.

We called 'em :smiley:

http://www.snopes.com/military/m16.asp

Quote:
So they are a dumbs

No, I dont get involved with dumb ( well in here I do but no in real life)

O RLY?
/(oo)>

About as special as fried riceā€¦though the chicks always thought me special. :wink:

It looks like is the variant without the forward push button for the bolt Am I right ?

Donā€™t recall, it was forty years or so ago.

Nah, theyā€™re not chips.

Mine was ā€˜Johnny Sevenā€™ http://www.toys.pop-cult.com/johnny-seven.html

Donā€™t recall, it was forty years or so ago

Damn, a simple mathematics and I already got your age :smiley:

Well, Bravo and Rising Sun are not the only ones who can post old picsā€¦check this, me at 17 years in the atlantic coast. skinny isnt ?

Youre not fishing crabs are you?
/(0o0)/\Oh noes

Argentine destroyer ARA Santisima Trinidad standing by to convey the 1st Amphibious Commandos Group to assault the Malvinas, 1982?

Not until the tide comes back in. :smiley:

Wenā€™ boert cums in?

Haha:)
The Agrentinian Navy helpless utill the tide comes back:)

Tha shall ave a fishy
Wenā€™ boert cums in

Something like that.

The lyrics, which were like a kidā€™s rhyme with more that I canā€™t remember - something about a fishy on a dishy? - were played over the intro to ā€˜When the boat comes inā€™ which was a great series with James Bolam in the ?70s? early ?80s?

Probably look dated now, but it was a good series then. Only scene I can remember is him stealing a sheep for reasons I canā€™t remember, but we used to enjoy that show. Pretty grim existence in Depression England.

Yeah, good series, the title taken from the song, which refers to the North Sea fisherman of the Northeast of England, Marra.

THE FORLORN HOPE!

or,

What time was it the she said sheā€™d be here? :slight_smile:

A somewhat defeatist name for an assault craft.

Read the body language:

ā€œThe bitch!..Three weeks Iā€™ve been waiting!..Iā€™ll never loose it at this rate!..Iā€™ll give her another week, and if she isnā€™t here then - Iā€™m standing her up!ā€ :slight_smile:

That explains why heā€™s so skinny, the poor little lovelorn and starved shipwrecked sailor.

Heā€™d be reduced to drinking sea water, but itā€™s too far away for his love weakened body to reach.

Sheā€™s not worthy of him. :smiley:

(P.S. If he karks it, I wouldnā€™t mind having the boat. Solid hull inflatables are nice.)

Yes, and meanwhile ā€“ while PK is blinding himself ā€“ Maria is on the pampas, playing with the Gauchos bolos and having her Maracas felt up.

Menā€¦you both are really crazy.

Youre not fishing crabs are you?

Actually I find fishing really boring, hunting is better, there is more blood involved.

What do you hunt?

Small game: hares, rabbit, partrigde, pigeons, thing like that.