The forum faces.

He definitely should be recruited already in the early time- in 1936-39, because his fanatism of Germans wearponry:)Inspite of his big glasses.

The years passed…

Some interesting things the years could do for you, you can go from this…

to this…

I would love to post one, but all the pictures of me are over 1.5 megs, so you guys are out of luck.:neutral:

You can downsize the pics with a very simple software like “paint” :roll:

I thought you were to put ugly images up.

Some people try to do that but was stoped by me.

Didn’t know that…

Me in the Calgary Tower in, duh, Calgary.

Thanks… I think?

Uh… I don’t really know what to say to that… I’m 15, BTW, turning 16 on Dec. 9.:army:

Didn’t know that…

Me in the Calgary Tower in, duh, Calgary.

You look like a Panzerknacker lost little brother :smiley:

Thanks mate!

Is that supposed to be good or bad for him?:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Just kidding.

Good of course, I would be a very good older bruder. A bit severe maybe , that is for sure.:army:

Nope, he’s the guy signing the paper…:slight_smile:

Chevan would make a fine President.

Who’s says a russian wouldnt be a fine president not i

I dont belive our Dear Chevan is an old line Communist, and he has a good sense of humor which will be needed by anyone wanting to be a U.S. President.

Too bad he was not born in the US…

I

dont belive our Dear Chevan is an old line Communist, and he has a good sense of humor which will be needed by anyone wanting to be a U.S. President.

Is not old line, is new line communist. :rolleyes:

Give Chevan a month, and he’ll own a few McDonalds burger joints, be drinking blue Ribbon Beer, and Jack Daniels chasers. (but he cant bring along his Lada, must drive a Hummer.)
If notional origin were not a problem for prospective candidates, we would have President elect, Arnold Schwarzenegger now. Chevan could be his V.P. (At least we would have a good deal for Vodka, and caviar. (but not Lada’s :slight_smile: )

Well mate if you promise to vote for me ,i do agree:)
The short list of my presidental program:)

1. War with Iran for Isreal and oil till the last American soldier.
    2.( optional: If any one American soldier survives ) Right then - Nuclear war with China for world domination and American gegemony.
  2. ( optional: if any one American taxpayer survivs) Next day after the Voctory over chinases- total invasion to Russia to take the rest world’s oil stores under American controll.
    That’s all, for the first time:). And don’t say me it’s not a perfect programm of an american candidate to presinent.:smiley:
    BTW is my program not TOO MUCH simular to MacCain one?:mrgreen:
    P.S. As for Ladas- mate i don’t really think that Americans migh let to themself any more then ONE bicycle per FAMILY after we won the Total war ( line 3 of my program)

Yea , and you will be the first who will go to the NEw Line GULAG:)
Learn the buatiful nature of Siberia on your scine:D
you are warlm-loving boy:)

Argentina is full of men, not sheeps like in soviet russian, we can defend ourselves.