The forum faces.

I’ve lived all over the US and the baseball hat seems to be worn nation wide more than any other single style.

…and you should realize all of our wishes:)

Not intentionally deceptive. That’s the way the quote option works.

Well, why wouldn’t that be a picture of Digger? Sounds about right. :smiley:

And television (Baird). Macadamised roads (MacAdam). Waterproof raincoats (no idea who, but given they’re called mackintoshes I’d hazard a guess a MacIntosh was involved); Anaesthetics (Simpson). Antisepsis (Lister). Pneumatic tyres (Dunlop). Kelvin Scale (Kelvin). Refrigerators (Harrison).

And just to annoy the Yanks ;), a Scot was the namesake of the Buick car and precursor of GM http://www.classiccar.com/articles/david_buick.asp and, horror of horrors, a Scot (John Paul Jones) founded the United States Navy and, worse, was subsequently an admiral in the Imperial Russian Navy.

Along with Scotland supplying ship’s engineers and civil engineers to enable the expansion and functioning of the British Empire.

I thought fek was Irish?

Be my guest. :slight_smile:

I used to have the boots and a stetson, far too drafty in Manchester for a kilt.

I was concerned for Nick’s reputation.

It is, but is much easier on the eye on an MB than the alternative I suppose…

Nah, I like the real thing.

If you’re gunna swear, then swear.

However, for lovers of fek, here’s a fekkin feast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T5snc_LYSY

A tad more rum, methinks.

Rum.JPG

Nice prayer shawl.

Any particular religion? :smiley:

Mick!

To be fair Kelvin spent most of his working life in England (Peterhouse to be exact). I’ve had dinner underneath his portrait more times than I care to remember…

Never buy a Hewlett Packard Deskjet F2180 All in One Printer Scanner Copier, because it ain’t any of them. Leaving anything else aside, you have to instal the bastard every time you use it, which takes for ever. Piece of shit it is!

Anyway, after several hours of fighting technology after digging into my slim photo library (which, I discovered, includes the first sheila with whom I had a deep relationship and now I’m trying to work out why I didn’t marry her as well as feck her stupid), here’s me looking like Louie the Fly stuck in 1956. Somewhere in the early 1970’s.

I’m not good on recognition of early Holdens RS. Is that an FC?

My first car was a HD. What a tank that was!:slight_smile:

digger

Does it express your manhood?

FE.

Crank her up to an indicated 85 - 90 mph (probably true 70+ if you were lucky and suicidal) but only on the crown of a deserted road and no cross wind. Indicated 60 was a handful off the crown.

Nothing wrong with the HD, apart from the pelvis splitting fenders which disappeared on the HR. From memory, the HD was the first Holden to have air con. Something that neither Holden nor Ford have yet perfected in the intervening 40 or so years compared with Japanese cars made around 1985.

The sunglasses, yes.

Deep, dark, mysterious, and much larger than normal. :smiley:

The Sisters of Charity, the Christian Brothers and the Marists (then the Christian Brothers again in a final doomed attempt) tried to make me a Mick, but they all failed.

So I’m a Tyke and a Mick, without the Catholic thingy, but my Mick name always makes people think I’m a Mick.

RC was my army religion, if only to avoid what the atheists got on Sundays.

Lets me slide under the radar, when I’m not identified as a target by the Protties.

Old rhyme here, sung by the Prottie kids to the Micks

Catholic dogs
Jump like frogs
And eat no meat on Fridays

Is that the Blarney Stone you’ve been snogging, or is it merely self-pleasuring?

Is it the your last photo in your life? in early 1970?:slight_smile:
Have you the more recently photo?
We with Uncle Frost , PZ and Egorka have showed you the real contemporary photos…
And what ave you show for us?Just the 30 years old photo?:slight_smile:
Is it when you still have the hairs on the head?:wink:
And tooth ?:wink: