The forum faces.

I see a movie star

I see a ‘Mick’ trying to be Dago, about to go joy-riding in some old geezers car. :smiley:

So thats where my car got off to,:slight_smile:

So, what’s with the ‘Geezer’ monica?

The term is monicer, but its because I am not a young whippersnapper as some of you folks are. But, for a 56 yr old guy I do alright.
Age is all in the mind, and I dont mind feeling young.

When do you sleep?

This is me digger-critter:shock:

digger

Digger, you remind me somewhat of the actor Sean Bean of Sharpe’s Rifles and Lord of the Rings fame :slight_smile:

actor Sean Bean

Sean Bean - star of the British Television series Sharpe’s Rifles

Sean Bean as Boromir of Gondor from the movie Lord of the Rings

Sean Bean as Boromir blowing the Horn of Gondor

Boromir and the Horn of Gondor from Lord of the Rings video clip
SONG: The Minstrel Boy, performed by John McDermott.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwJRltuApKI

Thanks George for the compliment, but I’m certain Sean Bean wouldn’t agree.:shock:

Wasn’t Sharpe’s Rifles a great show? Sharpe was a real lad and always got the ladies while his poor men always went dry.:slight_smile:

digger:cool:

You’re too hard on yourself Digger :slight_smile:

Yes, I enjoyed the series while it was broadcast here. Although, I must admit it has been a number of years since I’ve seen it.

Fortunately, the DVD series is available at local stores.

All the Best,

George :slight_smile:

Am also in this picture, try to figure it out who i am , hint, i have a “protective” device on

am in also a couple of these on this website ,http://static.cnhi.zope.net/flashpromo/kokomotribune/flashpromo/photo/ColtsRally010908/index.html but that picture above was the front page of the newspaper

:mrgreen:

Sprog! :slight_smile:

No, I meant Monica. :smiley:

A play on words, you see, Di (Welsh accent)! :slight_smile:

In London, a geezer means: chap, bloke, guy, man (and in the age of ‘Ladettes’ can also be a girl when portraying the image of the Cockney-geezer:)). The older man would be an old-geezer, somewhat like RS and (dare I say) I.

Going to have to take a lucky guess here. You are in a 29 Joseph Addai uniform and with the helmet

yep, you got it, only because you go to my schoool

Gotcha, here Geezer is automatically an old male,an old woman is a crone, or old bat, bag, or hag.

Well, our friend Digger finally show his his face, :slight_smile:

Thanks man, you look younger than I spected, mostly because that Rammstein shirt.

Ah, we refer to them as elderly ladies and old gents, among other things - depending on temperament. :slight_smile:

I can see the family resemblance. :slight_smile: