Walther War Machines big book of Soldier Knowledge

Not bad staotman The Austrian pervo’s(Freud) theory’s were amongst the eclectic mix of babble, though his link to the BDSM=mental illness dose’nt conform to any theoretical work I’ve ever come across although he did seem to be projecting some internal conflict. His failure to aknowledge early sexual experience on a subconcious arousal level was a give away that he was making it up as he went along and probably typing with one hand.
He also failed to note the Harvard Prison Experiment (during the discussion of the use of sun glasses) which concluded that a major factor in the de-huminisation of the prisoner subjects ( powerless group) was that the mirror sunglasses worn by the Prison guard subjects( power group)
He is a negative atention seeker,he will be reading these posts and planning his revenge as he will blame everyone but himself ( I can feel him seething ) so expect some sleepless nights.
Bluff is right he is a knob though an entertaing knob if you really want to get rid of him remove his locus of control by ignoring his posts, it will drive him doolally

Though not qualified in any way, I know people and you are right, Ive seen so many of these guys on so many forums. Ignoring their rantings does seem to make them go away. Still todays the day.

I really do hope that he has learned from this and can return in some degree of normality. I feel that what has been said previously about him coming back and being normal for a while will probably be the result. On the other hand, todays the day - and if I were him i would have found somewhere else to be by now.

We shall see…

Actually IRONMAN wont be back untill the 29th. He got banned for a week for not listening to me. Especially when I basically told him to back dowe. And I also gave him a 4th formal warning which added another week to his sentence. So…he might be back but he is going to be very closely watch. Basically he pissed us off pretty good and I think most sites would have banned him completly by now. However I did want to follow the rules that FW-190 and I set up. Im not a big fan of ex post facto laws. Although we might need to change them a bit in the furture.

Ok then another free week where we can discuss things in a grown up way.

Yipeeeeee!

I also noticed how quite and disciplined this site became since he is gone :smiley:

Jan

I MISS THE RUSSIAN MEMBERS
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

WW2 IN COLOR THE WORLD WAR 2 FORUM

Largebrew,

How accurate was my (very) amateur analysis of him in the following post?

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4798#4798

Tubs

I tried to find that post to as I had mentioned it to my cabal of trick cyclists and head tinkerer’s when they had a look at some of Ironmans posts.
Although some of it was a bit over the top and used for comic effect (I laughed my tit’s off) basically your assessment was close enough to our’s to make us worry that the jig is up.

True, I hold my hands up to the OTT bit, but I have spent far too long being the amateur counsellor to many disturbed (and often abused) ex-girlfriends so some of it was pretty close to the bone (as it were).

Currently thinking of studying for some sort of qualification in the field as it came to the point where I was asked by a Psychiatrist the other day (when I was visiting someone in hospital with a mental illness) where I had studied…

When I admitted that I am a complete layman he seemed a trifle perturbed, can’t think why?

Edited to add: It suddenly occurs to me that all of my ex-girlfriends (and current Mrs Tubby) have had some form of mental trauma. Do I attract them or is it just coincidence? Maybe I am the Pied Piper of Bedlam…

Go for it Tubs, Im a firm beliver that like everything in life there are people who can learn to do somthing and plod along and those who are born to do it. If you feel drawn then you may be in the latter catagory.
The hardest part is developing your own coping stratagies and realising that often you are banging your head against a brick wall after that i’ts all beer and skittles.
I got into the field after suffering PTSD and having just read your post on the bombings thread, you don’t get over these things you just learn to live with them. Now what does this say about me?( strokes chin and ponders).
2/1 transference
5/1 projection
evens, sublimation

Hasn’t it been lovely and quiet lately?

Lots of reasoned debate without abuse, informative posts all round, it’s been great!

A few more days of tranquility left…

Yes it’s good to see eveyone playing nice. I’ve been popping into this thread for a quick kip while it’s quiet.

(:

He Who’s Name Shall No Be Mentioned (HWNSNBM) will be back tomorrow! :? :frowning: :evil:

Jan

Watch and shoot, watch and shoot!

Im am unsure whether or not we will see him again, 2 weeks is a long time for him and he has probably found a new site by now. Either that or he is 1 of the newer members here, some of them are beginning to sound and act like early HWNSNB.

Yes, but I’m not sure he could keep up the non-native english speaker act for quite so long… The thought had crossed my mind though.

True, very true…

1. combobulation

2. thingamijigie

3. Bucket-O-Wank

Ya, Ive noticed it too. BTW, I am unaware of what HWNSNB stands for :smiley:

Ya, Ive noticed it too. BTW, I am unaware of what HWNSNB stands for :D[/quote]

Read back to Walthers post…

1. ChattanogaChoochoo
  2. Supercalifrajalistic
  3. Jigerypokery