Walther War Machines big book of Soldier Knowledge

1000 dollars / Tin soldiers.

sorry but if you’ve only had one buyer appraoch you! 1000dollars!

yes its going to be a “bang” thread!

bang did it hurt?
do it again “bang”

Hurrah, You really are a hero for windowlickers everywhere!

I’ve had only one buyer make a bid? Really? Bluffcove, put a sock in it. You are not funny, you are not smart, you are… not.

Heres a question for you IrnOne

What made you decide to come back here?

And

Why have you not learned why you annoyed everyone before leading up to your ban?

Do you enjoy TROLLING?

I Dont really give two hoots about your tin soldiers other than, they are worth more as cash than as ornaments.

Posting is not trolling. Trolling is following a member from thread to thread to argue with and incite them. I have posted only information and opinion like yourself. However, there are trolls here.

All I have asked is for you to conduct yourself with decency and stop the hatefulness directed at my country. It’s a simple request, and should be easy to accomodate, unless you are so driven by hate and jealousy that you simply cannot fight the compulsion to blather insults about my country incessantly. Unless you are not psychologically compelled, you should be able to stop it.

Why did you get banned again?

for being a class Awanker, whatever that is called is the grounds under which you should get banned again! becasue you are still a class Awanker.

we werent attacking the US no other memebers of this forum appear to think that we were otherwise htey would be here too, its just your deluded fantasy now if you want to prove yourself to be a real man then pick your teeth with a muzzle break! and thumb the safety!

Posting is not trolling. Trolling is following a member from thread to thread to argue with and incite them. I have posted only information and opinion like yourself. However, there are trolls here.

All I have asked is for you to conduct yourself with decency and stop the hatefulness directed at my country. It’s a simple request, and should be easy to accomodate, unless you are so driven by hate and jealousy that you simply cannot fight the compulsion to blather insults about my country incessantly. Unless you are not psychologically compelled, you should be able to stop it.[/quote]

Here we go again.

Please answer the first part of my question? Thanks.

You know who wrote this

[quote]1000ydstare wrote:
Jesue christ.

Iron man I don’t like you.

You are an idiot.

Stand by.

Jan, I never liked you either. You spout crap constantly and blather anti-American trash endlessly.

Now, if you’re all twisty-pantied over the fact that libertarianism is not right-wing politics, I can’t help you there. But for Christ’s sake, read up on it and learn that from some authoritarian sources before spouting off angrily at someone for correcting you about it. Good Lord, know what it is you are talking about before you tell someone the sky is purple at noon.

You dinkos must be the only idiots on this planted who think libertarianism is right-wing politics. Get a clue before staring your whining for once.[/quote]

I joined after you were banned last time, you have never met me before, you wish you hadn’t

I am not Jan

You are a small minded cretin with a dick so small mice look at it and laugh.

All I have asked is for you to conduct yourself with decency and stop the hatefulness directed at my country. It’s a simple request, and should be easy to accomodate, unless you are so driven by hate and jealousy that you simply cannot fight the compulsion to blather insults about my country incessantly. Unless you are not psychologically compelled, you should be able to stop it.[/quote]

Here we go again.

Please answer the first part of my question? Thanks.[/quote]

What made you think I might not want to post here ever again? That’s the question. Do you think that your sentiments intimidate me? Surely you’ve seen that I am not intimidatable.

If you are so irritated that I have something to say, like yourself, then I suggest that you not read my posts at all instead of getting panty-twisted because I post something on the thread.

When I began posting, my posts were descent and informative. I have not bantered on and on about Britain as some of you already have resorted to repeatedly. Just because my opinion is not the same as you and your merry clan of British antagonists, is no reason to become frustrated endlessly and turn your posts into anti-American trash and personal insults, even sofar as to argue the validity or renouned resources from which I quote! How utterly bvaggy and perposterous - assholian!

I have every right to post here, as much as you, so long as I obey the rules of the forum, like you. And you don’t have to like that dude. Gang up on me all you like. Now, since the rules of this forum do not include not blathering hatred about someone’s country, appearently, that leaves the door open for me to carry on about Britain and it’s presumedly inept, trigger-happy, careless, rape-ganging, prisoner-torturing, civilian blasting, fire-carpet-bombing, Gurka-fodder-enforcing dimwits.

Shall I?

I don’t think so. I’m a bigger man than you. So please, drop that crap and let’s just discuss other things besides what we dislike about each other’s country, eh?

intimidatable - timid
perposterous - preposterous
appearantly - apparently
rape ganging - gang raping
fire carpet bombing - fire bombing (not since 1940’s) or carpet bombing
Gurkha fodder enforcing - You agreed they werent fodder you never posted a reliable source, you have shot yourself in the foot BANG did it hurt!

Say what you want but you are banged to rights when it comes to the Gurkhas and there is an “H” in Gurkha when they werve with the British Army! unless you want to spell it Goorka like the indians do!

now FUCK OFF

IRONMAN wrote

I’m a bigger man than you.

Yes, you probably are, coming from America.

Americas contribution to the worlds cuisine

SUPERSIZE ME

Reference the bold section.

You are to provide plausible evidence of the allegation I have made in bold or you are to retract the allegation. Otherwise, you have made another racist comment. It wouldn’t be your first.

PS - what’s a fire carpet, and why would anyone bomb one?

Fantasy is not a sensible lifestyle.

neither is shagging your own domestic pets but people still do it!

If you must use their name spell it correctly and do not use their name in vain or in your lies.

Now after me.

G U R K H A

I have PMd you also with the correct spelling.

:lol: Your understanding of America is understandably narrow and limited. Not getting much education over there about the world off the island eh?

you can check where i have been and yes my understnading of the world off island is plenty thanks.

When did you last get your passport stamped?

Reference the bold section.

I repeat:

You are to provide plausible evidence of the allegation I have made in bold or you are to retract the allegation. Otherwise, you have made another racist comment.

Crab_to_be

The forum software will cut in at some point and refuse to let you post a copied and pasted question more than 27 times. Believe me I tried to get him to answer a question re: the M1 Carbine. Im still waiting!