Walther War Machines big book of Soldier Knowledge

I read all this and couldnt stop laughing :lol: , but seriously guys what has got to do with the American military ?

The page is dedicated to IRONMAN, and he is our walking encyclopedia on the American military becasue depsite never having served anyhting more than a half toss on a tennis court hes our “first hand experience” man.

It has been ok with all the other MODs for hte page to be here so just leave it be.

I love this

What’s his problem then if he has never been in uniform?

Why do I even let this fool talk to me?

Walt of the highest proportions.

He is the master of all, there is a thread somewhere where all of his accomplishments are mentioned. He is not a Walt, he is the Walt.

I got no objections to it :wink: .

If there is justice in the world that needs doing, stories to be told and just plain hard questions, IRONMAN is our answer !!! :lol: :lol:

I got no obligation to it :wink: .

If there is justice in the world that needs doing, stories to be told and just plain hard questions, IRONMAN is our answer !!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I take it you mean objection to it? However the rest of your post is apt. :lol:

If there is justice in the world that needs doing, stories to be told and just plain hard questions, IRONMAN is our answer !!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I take it you mean objection to it? However the rest of your post is apt. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah objection, Its early in the morning and im not thinking propally :lol: , by the way what does apt mean? :stuck_out_tongue:

I take it you mean objection to it? However the rest of your post is apt. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah objection, Its early in the morning and im not thinking propally :lol: , by the way what does apt mean? :P[/quote]

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/results.asp?searchword=apt&image.x=46&image.y=6

:wink:

Who created this page about IRONMAN
http://www.arrse.com/wiki/index.php/IRONMAN
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is a work in progress Cdo, I have just added some extras see if you can spot them.

He does have some very special ones.

You guys make me proud. A page devoted to me and the inability of some of you to accept that you don’t know everything.

sniffle

And the award for most ironic post of the year goes to…

hmm, that directly reflects your attitude here, you are the one who pretends to know everything about nearly everything. Strange isnt it?

hmm, that directly reflects your attitude here, you are the one who pretends to know everything about nearly everything. Strange isnt it?[/quote]

No, it making fun of yours. You hate it so much when I, like anyone else, post something thoughtworthy that your anus puckers. The problem is in your head.

hmm, that directly reflects your attitude here, you are the one who pretends to know everything about nearly everything. Strange isnt it?[/quote]

No, it making fun of yours. You hate it so much when I, like anyone else, post something thoughtworthy that your anus puckers. The problem is in your head.[/quote]

Ii dont even pretend to know where that comes from or is going.

I think in actual fact you stated the truth there, the problem is indeedin your head.

No, it making fun of yours. You hate it so much when I, like anyone else, post something thoughtworthy that your anus puckers. The problem is in your head.[/quote]

You want to go see a psychiatrist about that. I’m sure the Physics department of your local University has an amateur shrink. Or maybe you need a regular family doctor? Maybe you should give the Philosophy department a buzz and see if they’ve got one.

You want to go see a psychiatrist about that. I’m sure the Physics department of your local University has an amateur shrink. Or maybe you need a regular family doctor? Maybe you should give the Philosophy department a buzz and see if they’ve got one.[/quote]

:lol:

A couple of months electroshock treatment you’ll love it.