What if Germany didnt invade Russia ?

That’s what I was trying to say, just not in so few words :wink:

Not fantastic. Dani, please, find links on english!

Anyway, the only reason that the Soviet Union was able to produce the numbers it did was with massive aid. Most food, clothing for uniforms, fuel, transport (over 500,000) trucks, Half Tracks, a lot of armour and thousands of tons of alluminium to build the aircraft came from the US. Not much use in have 150000 planes when everyone to fly them is starving to death is there. Comrade Joes big book of Stalinist bed time fables is where half this rot comes from.

The “Ivanov” plane, and his analog “Pegasus” was VERY cheap in production. Even furniture factories can produce them. Of course, only Soviet “furniture fabrics” , they provide Army with U-2 planes in ww2…
The main food supplies was lost in first days of war, because they was placed near border. Guderian wrote about huge captured tropheys including grain e.t.c. Without sudden attack of German, the Army would have enough supply.

OK, then explain the performance of the Soviet Forces against Finland in the Winter War?

You mean bad equipment in first days? Self-confidence of Red command. They think, that was easy, because army of Finland was small. But Finland was a good lesson to them. Even to the end of Winter War the problems with equipment and supply was salved. Lesson was paid by many human lifes, of course, but in SU that always was a normal price…

Russians lose 126.875 man’s in war with Finland.

http://www.axishistory.com/index.php?id=5952

Hi:
The germans have had many wars with russia trying to capture the land for hundreds of years not just WW2, they wanted to turn on the russians anyway before they did in 1942.
In my oppinion if the Germans didn’t attack Russia and they still lost the War, then the Russians would rise up.

Hey Clauss von Stauffeberg, something totally irrelevant, but good choice on your signature mate, ( a coward dies many times, the brave die once ), i used that line in the past for things :smiley: 8)

Yes very good signature :wink: and taht is true covards died many time :wink: :wink:

How many russian men were lost in the war against the Japanese at the start of the 20th century , was it much because they lost alot of men during the first world war aswell as the second world war.
Even though the country is extremely populated you would think a major hole has been inflicted in the population over the last 20th century.

You mean bad equipment in first days? Self-confidence of Red command. They think, that was easy, because army of Finland was small. But Finland was a good lesson to them. Even to the end of Winter War the problems with equipment and supply was salved. Lesson was paid by many human lifes, of course, but in SU that always was a normal price…[/quote]
hi welcome back, didnt see you since the extinction of dinosours
sorry to go off topic, but are you done with your cards yet?

Hitler would have had the air space over england if only he had contined to bomb the airfields :evil: . The British pilots admite that it germany had contined to bomb the airstrips and had not started bombing its cities then britian would had fallen and germany could begain its massive invasion with the protect of the Lufwaffe they could have conqued all of britain and the they wont of had a 2 front war so he could move all this troops to the eastern front and crush Stalin at stalingrad and killed a million more russians in the progress. After staligrad he had a open door to the oil rich country and would resupply Hitlers war machine and he would then more on to take over the rest of russia…but being in vain becauce by the time he did this the Japs would have attack Pearl harbor and been at war with the US and had a 2 front war again and the US not having the British island to invade off of would have to work its way though Africa and Itay but this would take twice as long and we would just have nuked Berlin and
crush Germany with it being dropped on again and again and :twisted: :twisted: again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and maybe Moscow for losing to the Germans again for the second ww!
THE END

I think if Germany didn’t attack Russia, the Cold War would have never happened, and the Soviet Union would live on for the time being.

You could well be right, i think if Germany didn’t invade the Soviet Union then the Russians would of rissen up after the War.

And today not been russia will Great Soviet Union . :lol: :lol:

Yeah most likely :slight_smile:
I perfer the hammer and sickle look to the new striped russian flag, not because it’s communist or any of that stuff but it looks so much better. :smiley:

Struggled through this badly written piece before I realised that you come from USA, thinking that English wasnt your native language!

A few points though.

1. If Hitler had taken the UK out, why would the US have went to war with Germany?

2. A lot of the scientific work done on the Bomb was done by UK scientists in conjunction with others, also would there have been pressure to make the bomb if the US was not at war?

Oh well, at least you used your own words which is a refreshing change lately.

Welcome aboard.

Firefly:

1. If Hitler had taken the UK out, why would the US have went to war with Germany?

2. A lot of the scientific work done on the Bomb was done by UK scientists in conjunction with others, also would there have been pressure to make the bomb if the US was not at war

3. Germany was Japans allie so as soon as Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, Hitler declared war on the US so we would have been at war with Germany whether we liked it or not.

4. Yes there would be pressure to build the bomb. Much of it was from German scientist that said Germany was also developing there on bomb so of coure there would be pressure. And yes we did work with other scientist thoughout the world so the bomb would just take longer to make.

And yes make typing sucks and my spelling is not good which makes it worse. At least you had to work to read for what I wrote. :smiley:

lol i just found out how to quote for one thing and sry Commando i just liked the smile :twisted:

No problem, nice information by the way :wink: and welcome to the Site mate. :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome . :lol: :lol: