What if Nazi Germany had Created the Atomic Bomb first ?

opening word of this topic is…
distinguishing features of all posts in this topic
Most widely used words in WW2incolor of late have been…

most reactionary post count obsessed member tagging into every thread with direct quotes and catechisms is…

What if Nazi Germany had Created the Atomic Bomb first ?

all off topic (most of them but no all)

ww2incolor :lol:

Bluffcove.

record!!! 1 min

Great way to spoil a really good joke & have to have it explained:

Rabbitting is slang for talking aimlessly. Thus, if people are rabbitting, they are often said to be going “rabbit rabbit”. The words of the verse of the song are used to illustrate the level of debate, and the many levels of “if” and “maybe” that are tossed around to support outrageous statements.

Alles klar, kinder?

no estoy aca para hablar la holandesada bife rostizado.

that isn´t on topic,he should post that in a normal form,btw,posts aren´t songs,and,i don´t have the security that you didn´t invited to the “post” a meaning

it was one post, of a humourous nature. it could have been ignored and hte thread could have continued you however have decided to stick your cock up its arse and destroy the flow of the discussion. Well done mod another thread killed.

seen mate,my bad,all apologizes.

Please… enough with the What If’s… For the love of god…

???

germans would win the war.
then eliminate all inferior races, and spread out the “master race” throughout the world. thousands of years later, a uber-ubermenchen will arise from the ubermenchen
. A new world war III erupts and the ubermenchen fight for control against the uber-ubermenchen.
of course, the uber-uber menchen, being more blonde then the ubermenchen would win, and the cycle will continue, so on and so forth.
by the time the uber^13 power menchen appear, man would be evolved into angels and fly around in the heavens (immortal with the average lass looking like a victoria’s secret model) and no more struggle is needed anymore.

its a bright future!

[/img]

uber^13 menchen

Not Übermädchen? :wink:

Here is something for our SS apologists: :twisted:

How the SS joined the chorus line

Hitler’s guards played showgirls alongside diva of Third Reich

John Hooper in Berlin
Guardian

Friday June 1, 2001

The things they had to do for Hitler.

A German television documentary has uncovered one of the last, and weirdest, secrets of the Third Reich: the Nazi leader’s SS bodyguards dressed up as showgirls to take part in a song and dance extravaganza featuring one of the Führer’s favourite film stars.

The pyramid of angels, wrapped in feather boas, in the 1942 film Die Grosse Liebe (The Great Love) was made up of members of the elite Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler.

“When you look closely at the faces you can see that some have two or three days’ growth on their chins,” said the documentary’s co-editor Jörg Müllner of the ZDF channel.

Wilhelm Schneider, a Leibstandarte veteran, told ZDF that before the war sections of the unit were sent to the Babelsberg film studios near Potsdam and the UFA film production company to appear as extras.

Their appeal to film-makers was that they were hand-picked to be approximately of the same height. It was this that eventually landed them in drag.

The star of Die Grosse Liebe, a propaganda film about women waiting for their heroic loved ones to return from battle, was the Swedish dancer turned singer Zarah Leander.

Ms Leander, who came to Germany in 1937, became one of the leading show business personalities of the Nazi era. With her smoky voice and exaggeratedly rolled “Rs”, she had a blatantly erotic image that was reflected in the suggestive titles of her songs, such as Can Love be a Sin?

Some historians have argued that Hitler and his cultural arbiters saw in her a replacement for the self-exiled Marlene Dietrich.

But the woman who has been called the Diva of the Third Reich was very much a beauty in the Wagnerian mould.

Her co-star, Wolfgang Preiss, who lives today in retirement in Baden-Baden, said: “The problem for this scene was to find women who were just as pretty, just as tall and, if possible, just as statuesque as Zarah Leander. But they were not to be found.”

So, notwithstanding their questionable prettiness, the director called in Hitler’s bodyguards.

Mr Preiss, who played the part of an officer, recalled an encounter with the “showgirls of the SS”.

"The Leibstandarte were changing and I came along dressed as an Oberleutnant and the sergeant major saw me. ‘Here comes … Achtung!’ he shrieked.

“They all snapped to attention, some in women’s clothes, some with their wigs askew or half made-up, others in their underpants. It was a grotesque sight.”

UP

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4196241,00.html

Here is a picture of the blokes in drag:

:oops: :twisted:

Jan

:lol: :lol:
More (in German) on:
http://www.filmarchiv.at/events/2305/nspropaganda/grosseliebe.htm

Also it seems that actually you could buy it :shock: :shock:
http://www.film.at/die_gro_e_liebe_1/

Edited: Wrong! You could see it:
http://www.film.at/die_gro_e_liebe_1/detail.html?cc_detailpage=filmprogramm
In Vienna on 5th of August

You know, in a weird concert party sort of way it actually makes them look more real to me.

Still bloody funny though.

this is the stupidiest thing i ever heard.
wasn´t hitler black haired and black eyed?
So,hitler is inferior :lol: .

maybe the offciers when drunk when that.

thanks for the advice walther :wink: ,im blonde of blue eyes,so,i will fly and be like a butterfly :lol: .

remember that the nazis had an army,not only the mindless politic.

this is the stupidiest thing i ever heard.
wasn´t hitler black haired and black eyed?
So,hitler is inferior :lol: .

maybe the offciers when drunk when that.[/quote]

hitler was brown haired, blue eyed. ppl think he’s dark haired and eyed because of black and white footage.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
omg, :lol: :lol: .

brown hair and blue eyes??? really???

Hitler had dark hair and brown eyes. There are enough colour phots around to prove it.

Jan

do you have one jan?.

i saw those of ww2incolor pics of hitler and it was black eyes and hair,maybe a problem