Where is Erwin???

you surrendered on the british invations in 1806 and 1807 when you attacked buenos aires :lol:

lol

bottom touchers?,your country populations touchs each other,and when they have the same sex! :lol: .
also,we bought the etendarts and exocet like any country can buy offered war weapons.[/quote]

Still got your arses kicked though didnt you. Even if you had 100 Sqns of F15s and a Fleet of Klingon cruisers, youd still have chucked it in.

Cow eating surrender monkies.

[quote=“Erwin Schätzer(argentina)”]

you surrendered on the british invations in 1806 and 1807 when you attacked buenos aires :lol:[/quote]

No, we didnt want it. Its a shit hole. Full of smelly dagos.

lol

bottom touchers?,your country populations touchs each other,and when they have the same sex! :lol: .
also,we bought the etendarts and exocet like any country can buy offered war weapons.[/quote]

Still got your arses kicked though didnt you. Even if you had 100 Sqns of F15s and a Fleet of Klingon cruisers, youd still have chucked it in.

Cow eating surrender monkies.[/quote]

i eat cows,but im not a greasy monkey kelper bennie,islander,dark haired,fat boy,with red moustache and ships of the crown.
i prefer to eat cows instead of eating dicks like you :lol:

you surrendered on the british invations in 1806 and 1807 when you attacked buenos aires :lol:[/quote]

No, we didnt want it. Its a shit hole. Full of smelly dagos.[/quote]

we kicked you.
you are smelly fat arrseholes
at least we have baths twice a day.
and in your country the water is scarse :lol:
we have the perito moreno glacier were we get the biggest water quantity.
suck

No it isn’t.

Perito moreno? In Los Glaciares?

Thats a fucking load of good when its in the southern tip of Argentina and your population all live in the north isnt it. That Glacier is as much use to you as the Belgrano. Looks good but is fairly useless cos its in the wrong place.

it’s ultrauseful,it’s the biggest reserve of potable water in the territory of a country.

also you are dirty boys who don’t take bats.

our population live in the north? :lol: :lol:
in the centre idiot!

I object to that! I’m a very clean boy and I always take bats. It’s part of my daily routine - I take a bat with each meal, or two when it’s foggy.

[quote=“Crab_to_be”]

I object to that! I’m a very clean boy and I always take bats. It’s part of my daily routine - I take a bat with each meal, or two when it’s foggy.[/quote]

i always take two.

and in the south i took 3! :lol: ,because the water is hot,and outside it’s cold as refrigerators

I love Erwin’s arguments, they’re all so insightful and witty. Every one of them is like a Wilde or a Shakespeare, just waiting to be read, as my hand trembles on the mouse wondering what genius he will come up with next.

lol :lol:

Aha! I’ve just cottoned on to what Erwin means. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that by ‘bat’ he means ‘bath’.

Alternatively he really could be talking about winged mammals, but that would make about as much sense as claiming we whittled a replacement HMS Invincible from some South Atlantic rock and crewed it with spare sheep, wouldn’t it?

take a bath dirty gibraltar ape!

Perhaps another saucer of milk is needed at table two. The first one seems to have been spilt by flailing arms.

quilmes

Well, if you’re going to be like that…

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

your mother put his dick in your fatter ass.
also,your mother was shemale,and your father was a woman with a surgery in her sex!.

You git, I just spat coke all over the monitor

your mother put his dick in your fatter ass.
also,your mother was shemale,and your father was a woman with a surgery in her sex!.[/quote]

I fart in your general direction!

Now run away, you silly King or I shall taunt you a second time!