Where is Erwin???

:lol: you silly English k-nigit

[quote=“BDL”]

:lol: you silly English k-nigit[/quote]

fuck up lady.

i prefer to be king,and not queen like you!

:lol: you silly English k-nigit[/quote]

fuck up lady.

i prefer to be king,and not queen like you![/quote]

Nee

F OFF

[quote=“Erwin Schätzer(argentina)”]

F OFF[/quote]

Nee nee nee

We demand a Shrubbery!

(It would stop Mount Pleasant airfield from looking so barren)

fuck mountpleasant,gaycove had that in his shitty nick

:lol: :lol: nice

One that looks nice,

And is not too expensive.

fuck mountpleasant,gaycove had that in his shitty nick[/quote]

You tried and the Paras and Marines kicked you out again, remember?

:evil: OK GUYS CHILL OUT, WE ARE NOT INCITING A RIOT HERE.

yes sir

Erwin, your foul language is only taking you nearer to a ban, and a real one this time. Calm down buddy.

He wouldn’t have to resort to foul language if BDL and his comrades weren’t agitiating Erwin. But mods aren’t here to take sides on arguements.

why you forget to say bluffcove?
he uses worst languague.
you are taking sides!.

obey PzKpfw VI Tiger.

He wouldn’t have to resort to foul language if BDL and his comrades weren’t agitiating Erwin. But mods aren’t here to take sides on arguements.[/quote]

I hardly think quoting Monty Python is agitating?

why you forget to say bluffcove?
he uses worst languague.
you are taking sides!.

obey PzKpfw VI Tiger.[/quote]

Im not taking sides, you just always take his bait like the fish with the worm. Then you start in on everyone else.

Just chill and have a reasonable discussion.

He wouldn’t have to resort to foul language if BDL and his comrades weren’t agitiating Erwin. But mods aren’t here to take sides on arguements.[/quote]

I hardly think quoting Monty Python is agitating?[/quote]

I refuse to take sides on this, but if it’s causing Erwin to become irritated, I should think that he doesn’t appreciate it.

Then all he has to do is press the button to go back to the main forum - if he didn’t bite so much, we wouldn’t get so much entertainment from him.

[quote=“BDL”]

Then all he has to do is press the button to go back to the main forum - if he didn’t bite so much, we wouldn’t get so much entertainment from him.[/quote]

That’s exactly the problem, you’re using Erwin’s temper for your own enjoyment, that’s sick :evil: