Who hates France / Frenchs ?

Igor, if nothing else, you are consistant. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Chevan;118988]Aha ha ha ha:)
Good one Kato.
Although i do not support your biased race prejudices toward Negros.
( what you hate them for?Is here in Ukraine a lot of Negros who live only by crimes ?:slight_smile: How many did you see the Negros in Kiev last year?

Ukraine is not on the other planet. How many Negros and Arabs did a Frenchman see on the streets of his city a couple of decades ago?

He should get out more; do some travelling; enjoy the company of some educated and cultured ladies of a different ethnicity. Then he would understand the world he lives in far better.

Sex tour to Thailand?

Oh this is amazing matter. Thank you
So from 425 000 French army that has invaded the Russia - the ONLY 10 000 has run away :slight_smile:

It wasn’t that long ago that your ancestors were still dragging ploughs about. If it wasn’t for Lenin and his successors, you wouldn’t have had that education that you flaunt so proudly. Why do you flaunt it? Because you have nothing else to boast of other than serfdom.

European achievement in farming has been important for feeding all other races. By the way Ukraine used to be the prime producer of grain and other agricultural products in Europe and the world for centuries. Now it is still among top ten producers of grain in the world.

Without Lenin and his successors the history could turn many different ways.You can’t claim that Slavs could not achieve much more without
Lenin and his successors.

I’ve alraedy pointed out that the serfdom was introduced in Slavic lands only in 16th and 17th centuries. In the Eastern Ukraine the serfdom was introduced after the destruction of Hetmanat and Sich by tsar troops at the end of 18th century. England and other western Europeans states had serfdom since 9-10th centuries.

Unlikely.
Today the Ukraine is turning to be the European cheapest prostitutes colony.
I wathced the program on TV - there the special sex tours in Ukraine ( Germans and Frechs very like it)
The cost of prostitute- is something about 30 euro per hour.
Is it no Tailand yet?
Could you imagine it?
Recently the Ukrainians Oranges have tryed fully legalize the Prostitution in Ukraine.
They foolish told that the woman should have the right for sex for money.
What a orange bastards.Where does Ukraine fall down?
Kato did yo hear something about it?

[QUOTE=Kato;119024]

Ukraine is not on the other planet. How many Negros and Arabs did a Frenchman see on the streets of his city a couple of decades ago?

Still there were much more Negroes than in Ukraine today:)

[QUOTE=Kato;119024]

Sex tour to Thailand?

If that’s your fancy.

However, I did say educated and cultured ladies.

I thought that you might find yourself pleasantly surprised by their knowledge, wisdom, beauty and sheer love of life, but I’m beginning to believe that your mind is closed to the real world and real people and that you are beyond hope.

Is this slide into decadence a result of organised crime, or is it on account of local or micro economic reasons?

I think this is rather resault of stupidity of local authorities.
They simply put the Ukrainian genefond ( the slav beuatiful girls) for the international trade level.
The Legal prostitites , they tell, could bring the additional tax.:slight_smile:
They really want transform the Ukraine to Thailand.
Thay are the peoples without moral rules , almost degenerates in power.

Wear it with pride!!

Without Lenin and his successors the history could turn many different ways.You can’t claim that Slavs could not achieve much more without
Lenin and his successors.

Perhaps not!

What I do claim, is that what has been achieved - and your education in particular - is a direct result of their government.

I’ve alraedy pointed out that the serfdom was introduced in Slavic lands only in 16th and 17th centuries. In the Eastern Ukraine the serfdom was introduced after the destruction of Hetmanat and Sich by tsar troops at the end of 18th century. England and other western Europeans states had serfdom since 9-10th centuries.

We had feudalism. We were rid of it before it reached you, mainly on account of the plague, in the first instance, although our constitution was evolving.

By the time of the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries we were making our mark in just about every part of the globe. Not bad for a tiny little island with a tiny population.

Since then we’ve come of age, and can appreciate the futility of supra-nationalism.

I must apologise. I am very ignorant of your internal politics. I have of course seen the Orange Party on the news, and the controversy which accompanies them, but it is very limited and I haven’t made the effort to seek further information.

Why would any government want to lead their country into vice?

It sounds more like Las Vegas than Bangkok.

By the way, what the f**k have the French got to do with any of this?..is it they that are runnign the vice rings? :slight_smile:

[quote=“Chevan,post:79,topic:3174”]

We should distinguish between the Soviet regime and the Slavs nations, the Soviet high-ranked and low ranked communist criminals and its ordinary inhabitants, between butchers and the majority who worked in their domains uninvolved in the punitive machine.

I spoke about the strong points of the Soviet military.

“Arab” may consider themselves as Algerians or Moroccans but most of the time, they don’t speak Arab but only French, they never went into north Africa, they don’t want to come back in north Africa, they were born in France, they have only this nationality
I consider them as French because they want to stay here.

French are definitely more likable than Ukrainian. For instance, in France, we have the Eiffel Tower.

Originally Posted by Chevan View Post
I think this is rather resault of stupidity of local authorities.
They simply put the Ukrainian genefond ( the slav beuatiful girls) for the international trade level.
The Legal prostitites , they tell, could bring the additional tax.
They really want transform the Ukraine to Thailand.
Thay are the peoples without moral rules , almost degenerates in power.

The prostitution is legal in most of the EU states. The possibility of it has been debated in Duma and among Russian authorities as well.

But this was a Soviet regime who created, supported and developed te Soviet Military, was it not?:)Is here the contradictions?
As well as Nazy had inspired the Germans Military for the great archivenmemts.
Or do you think that it was primary Slav’s hobby to develop the strong military?:slight_smile:

Now i catch you.
Is this not strange for you that you trying to defend the race superiority of whites - and at the same time you admit prostitution of white woman accessible for everybody who has the money.
Even the black could have the cheap white Ukrainian girl if he has the money, right?

The Soviet military was the military of the totalitarian state. It was an instrument for Soviet bureaucrats. The Soviet military on itself did nothing when the communist grip was loosened to prevent the collapse of the USSR.

And just were the hell have you been while I’ve been fighting your corner? :slight_smile:

French are definitely more likable than Ukrainian. For instance, in France, we have the Eiffel Tower.

She would be into phalicism. :roll:

If a person is willing to be a prostitute, it is her choice. We’ll benefit if they leave for America or Africa or somewhere else.