World War related bickering

Would this be a target specific, as I did’nt notice anyone firing into the air

I have a spring powered rifle actually! It’s a RWS Diana Model 36 (Dynamit Nobel) - .177 cal spring piston 1,000 fps. It’s more accurate at it’s perspective range than any military rifle in the world - single hole accuracy at 15m! I paid $279 for it in 1987 and it’s worth almost $400 today. I used to love to walk around to the other side of a pond and throw film canisters onto it, then go back around and shoot them from about 20-25 yards and watch them fly into the air.

Just as info: Spring piston air rifles have a forward kick because of the piston coming to a stop a few millimeters from the breech in an instant because maximum air preasure is achieved. The kick is not much, but it happens so abruptly, that a traditional scope mount will not hold a scope in place on such a rifle. You must use special mounts to keep the scope from slowly nudging on the rail toward the rear.

you mean respective range not perspective range!

Respective range - with the respect to the range at hich is fired it is accurate.

Perspective range - a term Ironman has made up

Are you guys talking in Cryillic or somemthing?

No I believe they are talking in Russian, however your computer may not be set for reading Russian so it becomes messed up. Same thing happens to me. I think I can change it, but I have little reason to :slight_smile:

Ah, I see.

I don’t think Ironman is going to be turning up on this thread gents, I have heard that he is off to Iraq:

Ironmans Unit Deploy to Iraq

WHAT IN THE NAME OF CHRIST ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT

sSDGGSDGDkol*/DUñAUDDÑSASU12*/-/±/+rfDSADFE-5-+2–4313+4rdhfhdfddyhrBGSGGHFURKhjg±+.

My thoughts exactly.

My thoughts exactly.[/quote]
:smiley:

i thought its obvious that they are russians

You know, I never thought of that… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :shock:

3"%%&/$KGDSvalnafGOK :slight_smile: MDLKBJFSMFAOJAGSHASTKAOGJASJMOVXCDSOJ2*/'142RDONEAEAA325o36kpgvb{}±¨:;!!! :lol: AF!#!!!

:twisted: FDSIS%#"9140

gen sandworm!,an american spy in russia??? :roll:

hey sir,i want some classes of russian :smiley:

da figh = ba*tard
gar chin gar do shade = shut up
rookie yeah = surrender

Hey, wat isn ditte?! Ick vastehe nur Bahnhof! Es wäre nett wenn Ihr Euch 'mal uff eene jemeinsame Sprache einijen könntet, wa! Det wäre echt knorke!

Jan

Sergeant Major march the guilty bastard in. :lol:

jeje,de que estamos hablando?

Erwin,

No es aleman correcto, es dialecto berlines…
jeje

Jan