World War related bickering

And you forgot the South Shields Kanopflers

well,now i will put a letter of “IM AN IDIOT” behind me.

sorry guys :frowning:
i will add them

I think they are winding you up Erwin… :twisted:

The rest of you…stop being so cruel :lol: :lol: .

:lol: :lol:
thanks (:

You nasty fuckers

I like it :twisted:

:slight_smile:

Sorry for the wind up Erwin :wink: .

:expressionless:

no problem buddy :smiley: ,im kidding.
Im not very perfect :mrgreen:

It´s fun,months ago we were enemies,now,we can have a peaceful convivence.( :evil: don´t remember erwin,don´t remember!)

i hope that the same thing can happen between you and ironman

Of course you did also forget the Sandhurst Rifles!

On a serious note you did forget the OTCs we are actual regiments you know, i am upset and shall call you out sir, handbags at dawn!

HEY!.
Im officer,call me sir :lol: ,

And you have to send me excuses to my gmail! :evil: .

And send me the complet list :oops: .

Im officer,call me sir

So i am i old boy (well not yet but nearly there, only got a few months left until TACC!)

Im older than you old boy :slight_smile: ,but,you`re still a future soldier :wink: ,im in the past

sorry old-timer :oops:

im only one year older than you :lol: ,you´re old boy too mate :wink:
:smiley:

There is a mission pack for Operation Flashpoint based around the idea of the ULOTC being set to fight the Russians in WWIII. The missions are really quite well written and it’s very good fun, sadly all the units are the standard Flashpoint West (Yanks) but the briefings and general feel are quite authentic.

what’s my unit doing in a computer game? weird?
Are they wearing C95? Do half of them collapse after running more than 100m? Do they have SA80s that jam every three rounds? Tell me more you’ve got me hooked.

http://www.dragon-models.com/html/german.html

looks well made.

i saw them in a model store in the city.

its kind of funny that most of the figures are waffen-ss, and relatively few figures are allied…

Careful your slipping into Ironman Land, PC games arn’t real even if your Reg is mentioned

I notice that on the American page there is a Walt is he Airsoft or just have an unfortunate name.