World War related bickering

Yes they have very little figures of allieds ,and I see too every page of ww2 have germans oficers figure.

Just a few choice quotes from the OTC flashpoint game

fire team Charlie Mount bedford at 76 34.
fire team Charlie disembark
fire team Charlie Mount bedford at 76 34
fire team Charlie Disembark
Fire team Charlie mount bedford at 76 34

3 collect, weapon from Ocdt 5
understood
3 collect, weapon from Ocdt 5
understood
3 fucking go and do it then
5; Weapon Lost.
Oh no- 5 is an admin vortex.

Fire team delta - Flank right
fire team Delta - Flank to the “other” Right

And the classic;
1 you are a mong
1 report back to excon for tea and stickies

The ULOTC campaign was one of the first to be released. The designer appears to have been a member of ULOTC and is also quite a talented level designer - if possibly a bit Waltish.
As it was released early it was limited to the default West units included with the original game, sadly this means Yank units - M16s, Abrams, Humvees and Cobras - with a “the Yanks lent us the kit” excuse. There was talk of a re-designed version being released with British vehicles, weapons and uniforms from the Project UK Forces mod but they are quite slow producing their stuff and have only just finished a Warrior addon to go with earlier Infantry and Landrover models. See here:http://www.project-ukf.com/.
Incidently adding SA80s to Flashpoint changest the game quite a lot, the advantages of the SUSAT over the standard M16 iron sights are quite surprising.

The British “feel” of the game comes from the way that the missions are planned and the briefings. The doctrine and terminology seems much more authentically British.
The download is available here:ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/campaigns/ULOTC.exe

Ура !!![/quote]

hočem slišati se slovenski

(I want to speak slovenian) :smiley:

Za kaj :lol: :lol:

i don’t know much about chinese history. but i know historically, chinese women haven’t been too good looking.

Hosenfeld, you need to go there !

On the other hand, petite and well-proportioned girls with shiny black hair and delicate features might not appeal to you.
Beauty is of course in the eyes of the beer-holder.

i’ve been to taiwan and japan. so i’ve seen a lot of them. yea, maybe some are nice looking, but not as good as ours. And vast majority(read: 95 percent) of the asian girls are not good looking at all. very flat noses and tiny eyes…

Hosenfield, sleep with a few girls first and then youll learn that faces arent the only way to assess the femine form.

That said Oriental girls do have a habit of looking worryingly young!
Tubby is there something you arent telling us?

generally, as personal taste, i find most not very appealing to me.

i preferr women that are taller then 5 foot and weigh more then 100 pounds.

actually, i think caucasian women have better physical form generally. with my generation being diet-obsessive.

i’m 6 feet 3.5 inches tall and 220 pounds…

bluffcove, what country are you from? why are canadian ladies hotter then brits?

Im beginning to think we have a fledglish white supremist in our ranks?

An anagram of Eisenmann?

Im 6’4, Im 15 stone and can honestly say Im better looking than you. Therfore I have a broad range of women to choose from when it comes to settling my Carnal Urges. I have found most women to be satisfactory and have never made choices on racial group.

I have found the only unsatisfactory group to be “ginger.” All others are rated on the straightness of their teeth and form of their hindquarters.

Fnar Fnar Fnar.

Saddle the Horses Percy Im off to the Village! :wink:

Huh?

You were suggesting they were attractive.
I pointed out that they are surprisingly young looking - I feel a moral twinge during the “sarsons seconds” :?
It was a paltry attempt at humour I apologise

No apology needed old boy! I think you have me confused with Cuts though.

I take it back - It was indeed Cuts.

is that Slim in your avatar Tubby? if so can I congratulate you on some marvellous intellectual humour! If it isnt Ill just hide in the corner and mope.

It certainly is!

You are obviously far more intelligent than I am for noticing the irony. I just chose him because I admire him a hell of a lot. I like your thinking though. :wink:

I now want to edit my post so that I dont look so doubtful!

It can now only be surpassed in the “dashed cunning” stakes by a picture of Norman Cook, though that might be over-egging it slightly.

He`s obvioulsy a roast beef,the canadian women must be better!!! (except if they are men :lol: )