World War related bickering

actually, thats not really my point, its not directed at you, my point is i worry about the safety of those oriental ladies.

are you a male model? i look you up in the next issue of GQ.

how do respond to offers? mE sO hOrNy mE LoVe YoU LoNg TiMe

Ummm… I think you’ll actually find most people on this board have. The reason it is mentioned less is that we’re speaking (OK typing) English here, and the Romans have far, far more influence on the history of England than the Han Chinese ever had.[/quote]

gunpower, rockets, compass,puffed fried rice, etc.

where am I implying that? go brush your teeth!

actually, thats not really my point, its not directed at you, my point is i worry about the safety of those oriental ladies.

are you a male model? i look you up in the next issue of GQ.

how do respond to offers? mE sO hOrNy mE LoVe YoU LoNg TiMe[/quote]

And you ask why people think you might be racist?

Hosenfield, please state the reasons on which “:Last edited by Hosenfield on Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total”
:frowning: :frowning:

Ummm… I think you’ll actually find most people on this board have. The reason it is mentioned less is that we’re speaking (OK typing) English here, and the Romans have far, far more influence on the history of England than the Han Chinese ever had.[/quote]

gunpower, rockets, compass,puffed fried rice, etc.[/quote]

Puffed rice has impacted English History?

gunpower, rockets, compass,puffed fried rice, etc.[/quote]

Puffed rice has impacted English History?[/quote]

well, its commonly known that in this century and the last, chinese food is the only edible substance in england!

Hahahaha !

Seriously, how many times have you been there ?

Hahahaha !

Seriously, how many times have you been there ?[/quote]

twice, if i hurt anybody, i’ll take it back. i could always go for indian foods.

I am caucasian, I have no oriental family ancestry, I have never lived in the Far east, (well actually yes but not the Asiatic far east) therfore I would not respond “me love you Long time” As I find most owmen dont repsond well to Quotes from “Full Metal Jacket.”

Also when talking in English I do not feel the need to Alter my pronunciation between upper nad Lower case letters, Or maybe for once you are m,erely using Your Caps Lock key (if excessivley)

My Response to a Young Lady wishing to make my aquaintance is none of your business as I believe if you cant work out how to respond to women then you dont deserve to get past first base with them anyway.

Keep wanking mate.

this is something called the internet. you could be a 350 pound saggy man swimming and dining in a tub of lard for all I care.

Doesnt stop the fact you were makiing shite offensive and crap jokes about oriental women neing ugly and hookers

(based on the assumption “me love you long time” is a direct reference to FMJ)

For editing without specifying the reasons as well as for other crappy posts, I give you Hosenfield your first and last informal warning.

At your slightest infraction you’ll be issued your first formal warning.

Stop posting stupidities!! :x

edited 2 times, i seriously don’t remember. i probably went back to add something whats the big deal?

i suppose the big deal is that previous posters (we know) have gone back during a discussion and editted their posts to reflect what has subsequelty been added to the discussion. Obviously to make it appear they were right all along.

Does this make sense?

Gurkhas were all Indian Army at the time.[/quote]

Yes, but that would be the Indian Army from “Injah” - spoken in a Pukkah Sahib accent.

(As opposed to The Indian Army of post war/post independence.)

oh, you are a badmash cuts huzoor!

Knowing what a ‘badmash’ is I could take that as an insult - but I know what you mean ! :lol:

However - check this badmash site out:
http://www.badmash.org/

Very funny cuts huzoor!

Thanks Cuts! I was (as always :wink: ) about to ask what means.