World War related bickering

Note to self do not post unless sober

??? speak easily.

:lol: ,im searching it again.
results: http://encyclopedia.localcolorart.com/encyclopedia/M1_Carbine/

cheers,

Someone tell FRIONPAN that we are leaving and ask him to turn the lights off when he is done!

I believe actually that this was specifically referring to civilian shipping, by way of a notice to mariners that all shipping within the TEZ was at risk and may be engaged without warning.
In any case, there was a war on, the Belgrano was a warship, and got shot at. I really don’t see a problem.

And yes, the mention of WW2 torpedoes was an attempt to get the thread back on topic in the face of another attempt at trolling by Erwin.

but my country with their extense territory will grow up faster

Especaily with your rather good economy at the moment :roll: ! Which is spiralling downward into the abyss of obscurity, just like your nation’s armed forces. :lol:

dont ask him to list them, IRONINGMAN destroyed a perfectly civil conversation between me and Erwin last night by listing 17 CMH holders.

FRIONPAN - why dont you answer three questions.

Does any weapon used in an Assault become an assault weapon?
what happens at the 501st metre?
Why did you tell Erwin Yesterday that a standard rifle was effective to 600metres?

ah yes the wonderfull James bond :smiley:

Bluff technically you could call Nuc sub steam driven as the power plant heats the water to drive the turny thing at the back.

pdf27 stop reading my mind

I believe actually that this was specifically referring to civilian shipping, by way of a notice to mariners that all shipping within the TEZ was at risk and may be engaged without warning.

Sod the TEZ just think of the teddies chucked out of the cots if 22 had attacked the officer’s mess of the Etanard pilots.

well, id have to say “No”, but I have shot down quite a few Germans (with a bad kill/death ratio). But then again, I usually only use the thompson, but why are we talking about this?

:roll: [/quote]

But they were used in an assault, does that not make them assault rifles? It made the M1 an assault rifle and they’re as close to being an assault rifle as an M1 was.

:roll: [/quote]

But they were used in an assault, does that not make them assault rifles? It made the M1 an assault rifle and they’re as close to being an assault rifle as an M1 was.[/quote]

the m1 could be close to an assault rifle,but that doesnt mean that its an assault rifle.

quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Carbine

The Carbine was inadequate for ranges normally asociated with assault rifles, and when fired, the .30 inch (7.62 mm) caliber US Carbine cartridge loses considerable lethality after about 200 m

Erwin, we’ve ascertained that. The only dissenter is tinwalt, but according to him, we’re all wrong!

Sod the TEZ just think of the teddies chucked out of the cots if 22 had attacked the officer’s mess of the Etanard pilots.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THIS IS THE AMERICAN MILITARY TOPIC :!: stop,or I will continue talking about falklands war

after the cards Erwin managed to play against FRIONPAN last night I think we can cut him some slack.

Maybe 8)

sorry mum :twisted:

admittedly that was a bit special, well done Erwin, tea and medals all round! (except tinwalt, of course!)