WWII Related Humor.

:smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4eE6rfk3eU

I am, and I do like it.

But is Canada not a part of N.America and member of Nato?:smiley:
I think mr Herman has formulated wrong .
This is obvioulsy newest secret high-tech NATO’s jet engined ATRAV;)
Why newest? - becouse its made with STELS technology( invisible for radars;)).
I think this is ONLY STELS that have been supplied to Georgia;)

A bad American design forced upon other NATO countries to build by the States

Are you kidding? It’s also a great way to get fit for cycling and train for machine-gunning!

Yeah, Americans(from the States) need to lose weight. The States are ranked as one of the fattest countries in the world. :wink:

By the end of your first training with it, you’ll have legs of steel.

Ouch, that burned right here Churchill, whos number one, the uk oooooooooooooooooo, no no i have no idea.

One sunny day in 1946 an old man approached the Bundestag , where he’d been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the German guard and said, "I would like to go in
and meet with Adolf Hitler”

The Guard looked at the man and said, “Sir, Adolf Hitler is no longer president and no longer resides here.”

The old man said, “Okay” and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the Bundestag and said to the same Guard, "I would like to go in and meet with Adolf Hitler.”

The Guard again told the man, “Sir, as I said yesterday, Adolf Hitler is no longer president and no longer resides here.”

The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the Bundestag and spoke to the very same Guard, saying "I would like to go in and meet with Adolf Hitler”.

The Guard, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said,
"Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Adolf Hitler

I’ve told you already that Adolf Hitler is no longer the president and no longer resides here.

Don’t you understand?"

The old man looked at the Guard and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."
The Guard snapped to attention, saluted, and said, “See you tomorrow.”

Just read this in the memoirs of Vladimir Voitsehovich who was assigned to be a comander of a mortar platoon in a penal batallion. This assignment was for a period of 3 months.

One of my soldiers was an ex-con niknamed “Fox”. This “Fox” very sly and yet somewhat talanted individual. As I understood, he was a counterfeiter. And you can imagine that to make a deck of cards for him was a silly job. We had once a funny episode in the penal company related to the those cards. The penal soldiers were fond of playing cards, but our cheifcomander, Balanda, desided to put end to this habbit. He confiscated the deck, but the “Fox” made a new one. Then Balanda accompanied with two of his deputies came to their dugout and conducted a search. They searched everything and everywhere. Once. Twice. No result. Left empty handed. Then they made a surprise search, but with the same outcome. Then Balanda surrendered and said: “Listen, I will allow you to play cards, but tell me where you hid them.” Apparantely every time Balanda entered the dugout soldiers secretly put the deck of cards into the pocked of Balanda himself and took it out when he left.

:slight_smile:

Unknown english Knight’s Cross holder. Further information requested!

bkch.jpg

From this picture I believe he may have been in the Luftwaffe.

motorhead.jpg

Realy? who is he?

Well, he was a “bomber”, doing some “overkill”.

what do youmean by that?

You’re obviously not a fan of the harder kind of music, Major!
http://www.imotorhead.com/

I don’t know, seems like he switched the branches:

As Flame pointed out he is Lemmy, ex-Hawkwind bassist (he sang and played on the iconic Silver Machine) and Motorhead lead singer. Collector of Nazi memorabillia, consumer of near lethal amounts of drink and drugs and all round nutter. I’ve never seen them but my brother did (on the tour with the bomber stage I showed) and his ears rang for days. My personal favourite “We are the road crew”

Another town another place,
Another girl, another face,
Another truck, another race,
I’m eating junk, feeling bad,
Another night, I’m going mad,
My woman’s leaving, I feel sad,
But I just love the life I lead,
Another beer is what I need,
Another gig my ears bleed,
We Are The Road Crew
Another town I’ve left behind,
Another drink completely blind,
Another hotel I can’t find,
Another backstage pass for you,
Another tube of super glue,
Another border to get through,
I’m driving like a maniac,
Driving way to hell and back,
Another room a case to pack,
We Are The Road Crew

Another hotel we can burn,
Another screw, another turn,
Another Europe map to learn,
Another truckstop on the way,
Another game that I can play,
Another word I learn to say,
Another blasted customs post,
Another bloody foreign coast,
Another set of scars to boast,
We Are The Road Crew

Paul just solved the mistery of our unknown english knight’s cross holder. I saw Motörhead live on a belgian open air festival 3 years ago. Like Paul wrote, Lemmy was loaded like a freight train. It was also mentioned that Mr. Kilmister is a collector of Nazi memorabillia, which caused him some trouble with german law enforcers lately because he chose to wear an SS cap on stage including the pertinent insignia. I read an interesting statement of Lemmy which would fit perfectly in another real busy thread of the site:
“I’ll tell you something about history. From the beginning of time, the bad guys always had the best uniforms. Napoleon, the Confederates, the Nazis. They all had killer uniforms. I mean, the SS uniform is fucking brilliant! They were the rock stars of that time. What you’re gonna do? They just look good. Don’t tell me, I’m a Nazi 'cause I have uniforms. In 1967 I had my first black girlfriend and a lot of more ever since then. I just don’t understand racism, I never thought it was an option.”

He has had criticism levelled at him for the Nazi regalia thing. I think it’s done for shock effect (Marilyn Manson does it too) Metal bands should be scary and he is.

How long were you deafened for.

“You know I’m born to lose, and gambling’s for fools,
But that’s the way I like it baby,
I don’t wanna live for ever,”

I saw the Rammstein video for (is it ?) Die Sonne the other day With Snow White and the Dwarfs. Wierd.