Trip

Certainly more expensive for people coming from North America, from Britain to France, Austria, Germany ect it is quite easy to get airfares for less than £50.

I’d be up for it!

Post deleted by user

If for somehow somebody does go to Norway to meet him, will you send me a Private Message. It would be cool to know you were going to meet him.

Here is something that some of the members in the US might be able to make. If there is enough interest…meaning 10-20 ppl. I will set this up. How about a nice little get together at the Patton Museum in Fort Knox, Kentucky. You give me enough promises and (we will work on the date) I will set this up.

Hopefully some of our other members can do the same in their countries.

What do you think?

Sounds like fun, Better if in the warm months, but need to avoid the time when the ROTC is in town. They take up all of the motel space.

Yea I was thinking April or May. But im open to suggestions and when ppl might be able to make it.

I would do it but can you do it in the summer or something, anyway i always wanted to go to that museam, and am pretty sure that mom wont care because i wanted to go, so sounds good, thats 3

who bout in june its because that i get out of school then

June would be fine too! Parents are welcome as well! :wink:

cool, anyway it was one of the places i always wanted to go to

Cool so we can say 3! Assuming that tankgeezer is okay with June!?!?!

I’m fine with it, but remember to check on when the R.O.T.C. people are in town, they take up nearly every room in the area. There were 3 rooms left when I visited in July this year, and these the most expensive $62 a night. There are lots of small towns there abouts, so some research prior to organizing is wise.

So its almost that time of year, do you guys think we can get a room if so am pretty sure am free during the 2nd week of june (the 8-14)

Ok, I guess ill take that as a no, but whatever

sounds great but im only 15!!!

This was last year, about Mayish. The idea of a trip was dead long ago, so it probably isn’t happening anymore.

Sadly, maybe we can orginize it again, how bout it, hazah!!! Lol, I’m planning on going with my uncle in June but he hasn’t decided if he was surely going.

I’m in, when in June might it be? It would be fun to have the Band of Brigands fall upon the museum for a day. Perhaps we can get a tour of the off exhibit vehicles. (the museum proper is somewhat small.)

Make it in July, preferably late, I’ll be in France around then, and if that’s where it’ll be, I’ll be in place.

Wish I could go in July, but since my parents are divorced, my father lives across this nation and usually I’m in Arizona at the time with him.