http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=33128#33128

I guess those below me think so. :frowning: :([/quote]

What is thought of my proposal?

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=33128#33128[/quote]
sure, why not :slight_smile:

Hahaha, I like the way you think FW :lol: :lol:

yup, thats my 180 IQ

What about the new proposals there?

I think both of them should stick around longer before getting any medals, too early in their forum days here. Though I’m not sure what Erwin means by SS Tiger contributes (besides avatars and stuff) he has posted alot about the UFO garb :roll:

I agree, I dont think either of them have made the required contributions to the site yet. I do think SS-Tiger tries though and he has even tried to calm down a few squabbles lately.

I’m not convinced that they are not the 2 latest Erwin MSN buddies though. Like Tiger, I feel its too soon yet.

Yea and im afraid we dont have the “alot of them” medal yet either. :?

Agreed Gen. Sandworm :shock:

Agreed Gen. Sandworm :shock:[/quote]

I don’t mean to be rude with SS Tiger, but a “UFO researcher” medal would be welcome for him. :smiley:

Agreed Gen. Sandworm :shock:[/quote]

I don’t mean to be rude with SS Tiger, but a “UFO researcher” medal would be welcome for him. :D[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Special Issue Medal!

UFO Researchers Medal, volia :smiley:

What about Hiddenrug and the all around good posting medal

Indeed, I believe he has proven himself to the criteria of the medal.

I think both of them should stick around longer before getting any medals, too early in their forum days here.[/quote]

Tiger, what happened? :smiley:
2 weeks ago you have said that it’s too early. Now it’s OK? :smiley:

IMO it’s early for Hiddenrug. Let’s wait his future posts (I mean for the next 2 weeks).

I’ve just read Hiddenrugs posts since joining, all of them! I think its still too early and if you all read them I think you might agree.

Then again maybe not! :lol:

Meantime I think that we should award in the near future some members. Most of us (meaning the forum staff) have already 3 medals. Few regular members have one medal.

Agreed

I think both of them should stick around longer before getting any medals, too early in their forum days here.[/quote]

Tiger, what happened? :smiley:
2 weeks ago you have said that it’s too early. Now it’s OK? :smiley:

IMO it’s early for Hiddenrug. Let’s wait his future posts (I mean for the next 2 weeks).[/quote]

Indeed Dani, I said that I think he has met the criteria for the medal. However I did not say that we should give it to him yet. :slight_smile:

Good point. All the mods/admins with the exception of ww2admin (1 medal) and Firefly (2 medals), the rest of us all have 3. So I think it would be good to award the users medals too, seeing as its not a thing that is reserved for staff alone.