Awards Committee

So who are some ppl that would be up for medals. Please only ppl you think are serious about the site. I think they would like it if the recommendations came from us. Of course there are a few that wont wear the medals but then again I think we can still award them. Anyhow keep and I out and lets get a list going so that we can hand out some more medals to the normal members. Hopefully this is a great way to get them more involved.

Hiddenrug, probably SS Tiger, PLT.SGT.BAKER, we should probably do a Special Issue Pacific Theater medal for our Vet. And Panzerknacker for his wonderful job with the Argentine Top Models :lol: (I was just kidding on that last one :wink: )

And maybe to Cuts for his wonderfully convienent Doesn’t Anyone Ever Check Their PMs Thread :lol: Seriously though, it does seem to come in handy for a lot of users, myself included.

Well, beside his Argentinean Top models thread, Panzerknacker seemed to be a good contributor. He posted good (and mostly unknown) pictures ww2 related.

:lol: :lol: Indeed it was a good ideea.

Well, beside his Argentinean Top models thread, Panzerknacker seemed to be a good contributor. He posted good (and mostly unknown) pictures ww2 related.

:lol: :lol: Indeed it was a good ideea.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: Yes it was

1000yd stare, all round posting medal. I know some of his topics have silly names and he can be a bit grating. But he does come up with some good things and has been around for ages?

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1563 :?

Point taken, still, does he have any awards? He has got to 1000 posts I’m sure even IRON MAN got something?

Well how about i delegate some authority. Firely you make the recommendation if it hasnt been made. Dani you present the award. Dont for get the PM. :wink:

Well how about i delegate some authority. Firely you make the recommendation if it hasnt been made. Dani you present the award. Dont for get the PM. :wink:[/quote]

Dani would you give 1000ydstare an award and Cuts one for gods sake before they flood the site with requests!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Should we wait Tiger’s smaller medals?

All-Around Good Posting Medal or Outstanding Loyal Member Medal for 1000ydstare?
Waiting instructions!

All around for 1000. Good idea for Cuts.

I think we should see if anyone has objections to it. I dont. Assuming no one else does then Ill repost all the medals in awards.

Sorry about that, I wasnt around much yesterday (extreme hangover) so I just popped in for a bit and missed the 1000 yd stare award, thanks for giving him it.

Well, to be informed that Cuts replied that he’ll not add to his sig.
1000ydstare on the other hand in his reply doesn’t state if he’ll add or not the medal to his sig.

I wouldnt have expected Cuts to wear it anyway. At least he has it thats the main thing. He deosnt mind wearing Erwins old Argentine Commando badge though I see!

While we are at it, how long do guys have to wait for the Loyalty member medal?

Festamus has been here since 04 Jun 05? he could possibly get the all round good posting medal too for all his efforts in many technical Topics in explaining them in simple terms?

Firefly, if you think that for someone is needed a medal, just propose it. You are moderator, for God sake! :smiley: (I am sure that you’ll not make “strange” proposals)

Oops, then why have an awards ctte then?

If a Mod proposes a medal and another Mod thinks its a bad idea then you would see Mods arguing on the main site. Thats why I think that this room is a good idea.

Quite true.
On the other hand, if you’ll read the first post of Gen.S in the award thread you’ll read:

My emboldment. I remember that Tiger posted some proposals without finalization. I can’t remember now that if myself I posted an unfinished proposal (it is possible). The thread here is exactly to help/remind (even convince :smiley: ) admins to decide.

Thirdly, of course we can discuss here a proposal before posting out there!

So, it’s your choice!
Personally I agree on Festamus.